Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
That looks Amazing!!![emoji=fae love size=2]
That looks Amazing!!!
Emily Miller
Wow! So pretty
Wow! So pretty
989623f982f9c71079bc6d07cb5f8fe51cca0eb4r1-320-107_hq.gif
yLTwW9e.png

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊

⁰:⁰⁰ ─❍─────────── ⁻⁴:⁰⁰

⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙥𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
[quote name="SillyShades" date="2020-07-23 20:25:14" ] OOooh perhaps this means there's hope for tear and ragged, my very favorite ancient genes! Phantom/streak are pretty stellar, too. [/quote] Please, these ^ plus chevron and arrow. I need these for modern breeds!
SillyShades wrote on 2020-07-23 20:25:14:
OOooh perhaps this means there's hope for tear and ragged, my very favorite ancient genes! Phantom/streak are pretty stellar, too.
Please, these ^ plus chevron and arrow. I need these for modern breeds!
RYAN.png
I need it !
I need it !
I hope this means there's a chance Chevron and Arrow will be introduced for moderns in the future! I adore those genes. [emoji=snapper love size=1] Edit: My understanding was that the unique genes for ancients were always going to be the line-breaking ones, aka the terts. Don't really get why a lot of people are saying that there are no unique genes for ancients now? /shrugs
I hope this means there's a chance Chevron and Arrow will be introduced for moderns in the future! I adore those genes.

Edit: My understanding was that the unique genes for ancients were always going to be the line-breaking ones, aka the terts. Don't really get why a lot of people are saying that there are no unique genes for ancients now? /shrugs
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
YESS! I was hoping this might happen. I love those genes, but don't currently have plans for them on my Gaolers.
YESS! I was hoping this might happen. I love those genes, but don't currently have plans for them on my Gaolers.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
AWESOME! :D
AWESOME! :D
Okay but seriously, would LOVE to see Chevron and Arrow added to moderns too! They're my favourite Banescale genes and they have such beautiful, completely unique accentual colours and tones that no other genes have had so far. I have way too many Banescales that hoist Chev/Arro simply because I had the need to collect all of those pretty colours I liked, and I feel like my Banes are way too repetitive. I'd like to put some of those genes onto moderns, ease the burden that my Banes have to carry and make them a bit more visually appealing.

But with that said, Banes totally deserve Giraffe/Hex and Bar/Daub, and Ancients in general should also have Fade/Blend, Lionfish/Noxtide and Leopard/Clouded. Also would love to see Scales on all Ancients, I love that tert so much.
Okay but seriously, would LOVE to see Chevron and Arrow added to moderns too! They're my favourite Banescale genes and they have such beautiful, completely unique accentual colours and tones that no other genes have had so far. I have way too many Banescales that hoist Chev/Arro simply because I had the need to collect all of those pretty colours I liked, and I feel like my Banes are way too repetitive. I'd like to put some of those genes onto moderns, ease the burden that my Banes have to carry and make them a bit more visually appealing.

But with that said, Banes totally deserve Giraffe/Hex and Bar/Daub, and Ancients in general should also have Fade/Blend, Lionfish/Noxtide and Leopard/Clouded. Also would love to see Scales on all Ancients, I love that tert so much.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote]Don't know if this has been mentioned, but now that formerly-Ancient genes are going to be showing up in the daily bonuses, like modern Mosaic today, I wish you'd either include Ancient prim/sec/terts as well, or [b]make it so that a shared gene (Mosaic, in this example) would be valid for both modern and ancients.[/b] With their low breeding cooldowns, Ancients are super easy to breed, and I commonly see scads of them at the fodder floor, but I don't even like buying them at fodder prices unless they're crazy cheap because they just clog up my hibden while I wait for a breed or the even rarer color bonus to appear. If their non-linebreaking genes are going to lose their exclusivity, please make them more desirable in a different fashion and make them more profitable, at least! [/quote] I support [u][b]this[/b][/u] wholeheartedly! Every time a new gene comes out, or even a new breed, the chances of hitting an Exalt Bonus gets that much more difficult. (Never mind the Colorwheel Expansion, lol!) I was sure there was a Gaoler exclusive gene bonus once early on, but not since, so perhaps it was a mistake. I KNOW I've been disappointed to be unable to get the bonus for certain genes because, oops, too bad, that's on my Gaoler, and the Ancient version isn't good enough. It makes exalting a lot less profitable. I don't think the non-linebreaking genes will lose their exclusivity, though, since that's the reason we can't dress ancients. Heck, you can't even get most skins to look good when there's Shardflank/Gnarlhorns or Plumage involved! Blossom, btw, is one of those line breakers, so I can't help wondering why people keep thinking it will come to the Moderns. Personally, I'm a fan of Marble/ Mottle, which would be a good candidate to balance off this pair, which is so very busy! That "wall of color" someone mentioned I thought was to make up for no clothing options for the ancients. On modern dragons it's a bit much - but to each their own!
Quote:
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but now that formerly-Ancient genes are going to be showing up in the daily bonuses, like modern Mosaic today, I wish you'd either include Ancient prim/sec/terts as well, or make it so that a shared gene (Mosaic, in this example) would be valid for both modern and ancients. With their low breeding cooldowns, Ancients are super easy to breed, and I commonly see scads of them at the fodder floor, but I don't even like buying them at fodder prices unless they're crazy cheap because they just clog up my hibden while I wait for a breed or the even rarer color bonus to appear. If their non-linebreaking genes are going to lose their exclusivity, please make them more desirable in a different fashion and make them more profitable, at least!

I support this wholeheartedly! Every time a new gene comes out, or even a new breed, the chances of hitting an Exalt Bonus gets that much more difficult. (Never mind the Colorwheel Expansion, lol!) I was sure there was a Gaoler exclusive gene bonus once early on, but not since, so perhaps it was a mistake. I KNOW I've been disappointed to be unable to get the bonus for certain genes because, oops, too bad, that's on my Gaoler, and the Ancient version isn't good enough. It makes exalting a lot less profitable.

I don't think the non-linebreaking genes will lose their exclusivity, though, since that's the reason we can't dress ancients. Heck, you can't even get most skins to look good when there's Shardflank/Gnarlhorns or Plumage involved! Blossom, btw, is one of those line breakers, so I can't help wondering why people keep thinking it will come to the Moderns. Personally, I'm a fan of Marble/ Mottle, which would be a good candidate to balance off this pair, which is so very busy! That "wall of color" someone mentioned I thought was to make up for no clothing options for the ancients. On modern dragons it's a bit much - but to each their own!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Nice!
Nice!
q9aRJCj.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46