Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
I'm torn, because I love the potential of mosaic and breakup and I'm glad to see it on a wider range of breeds, but on the other hand, gaolers don't feel like they have many exclusive genes now at all. I realise it's the terts that really make ancients special, but since ancients can't have apparel to make them more individual, the "loss" of an exclusive gene kind of sits weird with me.

I would rather see more modern genes carried over to ancients, I think, while ancient genes remain exclusive- so that gaolers for example end up with more genes to choose from than modern breeds (as moderns have apparel etc and their own benefits).

It's not that I'm against the idea entirely. It just doesn't quite sit right with me. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful genes. But in terms of unique prim/sec options Gaolers now have only two. In a breed family which is is ostensibly all about genes?
I'm torn, because I love the potential of mosaic and breakup and I'm glad to see it on a wider range of breeds, but on the other hand, gaolers don't feel like they have many exclusive genes now at all. I realise it's the terts that really make ancients special, but since ancients can't have apparel to make them more individual, the "loss" of an exclusive gene kind of sits weird with me.

I would rather see more modern genes carried over to ancients, I think, while ancient genes remain exclusive- so that gaolers for example end up with more genes to choose from than modern breeds (as moderns have apparel etc and their own benefits).

It's not that I'm against the idea entirely. It just doesn't quite sit right with me. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful genes. But in terms of unique prim/sec options Gaolers now have only two. In a breed family which is is ostensibly all about genes?
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Ooooh, this is so exciting!!! I would LOVE to see chevron on a modern breed...!!!
Ooooh, this is so exciting!!! I would LOVE to see chevron on a modern breed...!!!
neVwgOb.png xx wU2F3Qf.png xx gh16xEC.png
I really love the genes being for modern breeds; but it feels a little pricey to me? As far as treasure genes go. Treasure genes are generally inconsistent in price, which I wish wasn't the case, but dropping 300kt on the primary alone feels excessive. Maybe drop it by 50kt, I think 250kt may be more reasonable. But that's just my opinion. I would buy more.
I really love the genes being for modern breeds; but it feels a little pricey to me? As far as treasure genes go. Treasure genes are generally inconsistent in price, which I wish wasn't the case, but dropping 300kt on the primary alone feels excessive. Maybe drop it by 50kt, I think 250kt may be more reasonable. But that's just my opinion. I would buy more.
venomoth.pngeSDdPMh.png
Awesome :D
Awesome :D
Hatchery!
I’m shy, socially awkward. I tend to not know what to say. Be patient please ;-;
LEpJMnn.pngtRvB8Xn.pngd3OF3Gw.pngsNuSVZA.pngWKtl2lb.png
Oh I love this! Hopefully phantom and spirit will be next?
Oh I love this! Hopefully phantom and spirit will be next?
yus
yus
Where is Lightning festival?
Where is Lightning festival?
t2jTb.gifZ5ccaDf.png6L1BU.gif
They looks so pretty! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
They looks so pretty!
Genes are becoming less and less unique ...
Genes are becoming less and less unique ...
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
ooh this is exciting!
its so nice to get new opportunities for projects!
ooh this is exciting!
its so nice to get new opportunities for projects!
nHkph7f.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46