Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46
wait how can you get the familars other than from the auction house? Im stoopid so sorry!
wait how can you get the familars other than from the auction house? Im stoopid so sorry!
oh my goodness so many exciting things in one post !!! can't wait for the next fest cycle to begin !!
oh my goodness so many exciting things in one post !!! can't wait for the next fest cycle to begin !!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
I love braids so much!! My little gaolers are getting hairdos
I love braids so much!! My little gaolers are getting hairdos
jyIIBkp.png
YES!
YES!
I'm on the search for something catchy.
loving the new familiars- my quest to (never) complete the beatiary will last forever lol
loving the new familiars- my quest to (never) complete the beatiary will last forever lol
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
Braids now and scenes for the festival - my month is saved. ♥
Braids now and scenes for the festival - my month is saved. ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[quote name="Swordmaster" date="2020-06-18 20:41:00" ] heck yeah, viking dragon time [/quote]
Swordmaster wrote on 2020-06-18 20:41:00:
heck yeah, viking dragon time
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[quote name="April" date="2020-06-19 08:29:39" ] Now if only I could find braid genes for sale in the Marketplace! [/quote] ditto @April good luck if I find two I'll send you one <3
April wrote on 2020-06-19 08:29:39:
Now if only I could find braid genes for sale in the Marketplace!
ditto
@April good luck if I find two I'll send you one <3
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Returning the compliment. Can't guarantee I'll get two even if they stock though, I'm usually not fast enough to get one!

Maybe the devs will have pity and stock them in the hundreds for a while to give us all a chance.
@gn0me
Returning the compliment. Can't guarantee I'll get two even if they stock though, I'm usually not fast enough to get one!

Maybe the devs will have pity and stock them in the hundreds for a while to give us all a chance.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@April I know I'm tempted to buy one from AH just so I can flick through a preview of Braids on all my dragons easily (like we used to be able to without purchasing one iirc?)
@April I know I'm tempted to buy one from AH just so I can flick through a preview of Braids on all my dragons easily (like we used to be able to without purchasing one iirc?)
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46