Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46
Is that new ancient in development gonna be able to get braids too? It’s v. Nice.
Is that new ancient in development gonna be able to get braids too? It’s v. Nice.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Woah, I could totally make a jack sparrow Gaoler with those braids!

I shall bring an uprising of pirate dragons!!!!
Woah, I could totally make a jack sparrow Gaoler with those braids!

I shall bring an uprising of pirate dragons!!!!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
Ohhhhhh this is so cool!!! Can't wait, to see how it is used!
Ohhhhhh this is so cool!!! Can't wait, to see how it is used!
CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
braids
braids
...my tundra hobbit dwarf fandragons are screaming and wailing over their jealousy of the gaolers. I know, it wouldn't work out at all well on modern breeds, but...

*sobs quietly and starts trying to figure out what of her gaolers will get spiffy new hair styles*
...my tundra hobbit dwarf fandragons are screaming and wailing over their jealousy of the gaolers. I know, it wouldn't work out at all well on modern breeds, but...

*sobs quietly and starts trying to figure out what of her gaolers will get spiffy new hair styles*
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
HAIRRRRR
HAIRRRRR
XqQeriv.gif
YES to braids! And new familiars too? Whoooo! [emoji=firework size=1]
YES to braids! And new familiars too? Whoooo!
30oPYgq.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-18 20:47:41" ] [quote name="EarthTiger" date="2020-06-18 20:46:13" ] Did you guys mean for the Golden Roc to be achievable by getting the other Rocs to Tolerant? Seems early compared to the other boss feats, however if it's on purpose I'm not complaining! [/quote] No, that was an error! Thanks for catching it! [/quote] @Undel The feat for the Guardian Foo (Foo For Love) also requires Tolerant. Is this also an error?
Undel wrote on 2020-06-18 20:47:41:
EarthTiger wrote on 2020-06-18 20:46:13:
Did you guys mean for the Golden Roc to be achievable by getting the other Rocs to Tolerant? Seems early compared to the other boss feats, however if it's on purpose I'm not complaining!

No, that was an error! Thanks for catching it!

@Undel The feat for the Guardian Foo (Foo For Love) also requires Tolerant. Is this also an error?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[quote name="MsBarrows" date="2020-06-19 10:23:25" ] ...my tundra hobbit fandragons are screaming and wailing over their jealousy of the gaolers. I know, it wouldn't work out at all well on modern breeds, but... *sobs quietly and starts trying to figure out what of her gaolers will get spiffy new hair styles( [/quote] @MsBarrows Dwarf Gaolers instead?
MsBarrows wrote on 2020-06-19 10:23:25:
...my tundra hobbit fandragons are screaming and wailing over their jealousy of the gaolers. I know, it wouldn't work out at all well on modern breeds, but...

*sobs quietly and starts trying to figure out what of her gaolers will get spiffy new hair styles(

@MsBarrows Dwarf Gaolers instead?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
How exciting! And I love the looks of the braids. Have to get some for my Gaolers. Looking forward to the coming festival.
How exciting! And I love the looks of the braids. Have to get some for my Gaolers. Looking forward to the coming festival.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46