Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 212 213
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=bogsneak star size=2][emoji=snapper love size=2][emoji=spiral star size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2] I went from 1% to 100% hype in 20 seconds, wow!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went from 1% to 100% hype in 20 seconds, wow!
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Oh man I am hype for actually being able to name my familiars and finally make them a part of my lore!
Oh man I am hype for actually being able to name my familiars and finally make them a part of my lore!
Happy anniversary FR! This is a really cool update, both the aesthetic stufr and the QOL stuff.
Happy anniversary FR! This is a really cool update, both the aesthetic stufr and the QOL stuff.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Whoops, looks like the server's getting hugged. We're working on it but things might load a bit more slowly right now.
Whoops, looks like the server's getting hugged. We're working on it but things might load a bit more slowly right now.
Happy birthday FR! thank you for being such a cool game
Happy birthday FR! thank you for being such a cool game
XsgAS6Q.png
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» FR+2
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» any pronouns

FHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gif
Happy 7th [emoji=water rune size=1]
Happy 7th
THEY/THEM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS
happy 7th!!!!!!!! so excited to play with these new features, thank u so much[emoji=tundra love size=2]
happy 7th!!!!!!!! so excited to play with these new features, thank u so much
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Happy anniversary!! All the new additions are wonderful!! The team did such an amazing job!! Congratulations!
Happy anniversary!! All the new additions are wonderful!! The team did such an amazing job!! Congratulations!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Happy Anniversary! This update is amazing! 10/10! Thank you staff for all the hard work!
Happy Anniversary! This update is amazing! 10/10! Thank you staff for all the hard work!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
Oh my lawd, this is definitely a different update than I expected, but one I am really happy for!
Especially naming my familiars will be a blast! And I love the idea of the scenes, it does make sense that we can now customize our dragons' 'atmosphere' even more.

Updates like these do make the game come a bit more alive, and I really like that! Also yay for liking dragons :)
Oh my lawd, this is definitely a different update than I expected, but one I am really happy for!
Especially naming my familiars will be a blast! And I love the idea of the scenes, it does make sense that we can now customize our dragons' 'atmosphere' even more.

Updates like these do make the game come a bit more alive, and I really like that! Also yay for liking dragons :)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 212 213