Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 212 213
Happy anniversary everyone
Happy anniversary everyone
this is amazing omg thank you team!!
this is amazing omg thank you team!!
BhNPnkO.gif
Sweeet!! I had a feeling we'd get dragon page updates!! Everything looks so good!

I'm holding out hope since the nesting ground still aren't recoded, that we'll eventually be able to hide the lineage box. I was really hoping that'd a be a feature when we got this update.

Could we also get a way to default to scenic view? Or a view that hides all the stuff that scenic view does even if the dragon doesn't have a scene attached to it?
Sweeet!! I had a feeling we'd get dragon page updates!! Everything looks so good!

I'm holding out hope since the nesting ground still aren't recoded, that we'll eventually be able to hide the lineage box. I was really hoping that'd a be a feature when we got this update.

Could we also get a way to default to scenic view? Or a view that hides all the stuff that scenic view does even if the dragon doesn't have a scene attached to it?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
idk if i realize this right. i would love to know if the Dragons are now a bit bigger? i mean. i have bad eyes i couldn't see the Skins well on my dragons and somehow it feels like HD! and this without my glasses. lol
idk if i realize this right. i would love to know if the Dragons are now a bit bigger? i mean. i have bad eyes i couldn't see the Skins well on my dragons and somehow it feels like HD! and this without my glasses. lol
CeLSHOy.png
Happy FR Anniversary! [emoji=firework size=1] The updates are awewsome! [emoji=pink star size=1]
Happy FR Anniversary! The updates are awewsome!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Woah, this is sick! Thank you so much for bringing us such an excellent anniversary! :D [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Woah, this is sick! Thank you so much for bringing us such an excellent anniversary! :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[quote name="Startail" date="2020-06-08 07:21:18" ] Can I give a suggestion since I just saw each background in the gem market place? Either lower the price or offer them in packs of like 5 or 10. I honestly thought they would be cheaper then 200 for 1 of each that you can only use on one dragon. That's ok on a site where you can only have like 6 but some people have close to max lairs.... [/quote] Absolutely agree with this one. Im looking at the backgrounds and yes, they're cool, but its just another avenue to put money into
Startail wrote on 2020-06-08 07:21:18:
Can I give a suggestion since I just saw each background in the gem market place? Either lower the price or offer them in packs of like 5 or 10. I honestly thought they would be cheaper then 200 for 1 of each that you can only use on one dragon.

That's ok on a site where you can only have like 6 but some people have close to max lairs....

Absolutely agree with this one. Im looking at the backgrounds and yes, they're cool, but its just another avenue to put money into
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
will write my thoughts about the layout later but feeding a single dragon is good. i dont know if food will be cheaper now but idc. i really wanted that feature cause i dont want to feed my whole lair. only dragons that fight and breed.
will write my thoughts about the layout later but feeding a single dragon is good. i dont know if food will be cheaper now but idc. i really wanted that feature cause i dont want to feed my whole lair. only dragons that fight and breed.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
Happy 7th Anniversary!
Thank you for doing so much for us, staff!
Keep awesome! ♥
Happy 7th Anniversary!
Thank you for doing so much for us, staff!
Keep awesome! ♥
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
be right back, gotta go like all the dragons I can find
be right back, gotta go like all the dragons I can find
Lair/Den Cleanout
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 212 213