Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 212 213
[quote name="@Colorpointed" date="2020-06-08 07:21:33" ] Wait, how do you get the link for full-sized dragon images- Like the BBCode or something I see the widgets and things, but there also used to be a button to get out the BBCode and the HTML for the dragon images .w. Am I blind? help .w. [/quote] Click the share button and then copy the widget option for bbcode share button is under SKIN on the left [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/profile/button-share.png[/img] <- the button with this symbol
@Colorpointed wrote on 2020-06-08 07:21:33:
Wait, how do you get the link for full-sized dragon images-

Like the BBCode or something

I see the widgets and things, but there also used to be a button to get out the BBCode and the HTML for the dragon images .w.

Am I blind? help .w.

Click the share button and then copy the widget option for bbcode
share button is under SKIN on the left
button-share.png <- the button with this symbol

She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Oh my! These are such nice surprises, I think this is one of my favorite anniversary updates so far. Thank you!
Hope everyone reading this has the best day they can :)
Off to play with my dragons.. great timing, since I'm on break from work for a little :D
Oh my! These are such nice surprises, I think this is one of my favorite anniversary updates so far. Thank you!
Hope everyone reading this has the best day they can :)
Off to play with my dragons.. great timing, since I'm on break from work for a little :D
Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe I've been on here for 7 years, holy smokes.
Happy Anniversary!
I can't believe I've been on here for 7 years, holy smokes.
Wooo! What a great update~
Wooo! What a great update~
Oh, y'all, oh, this is amazing. So many little much-needed quality of life improvements, and then you go and give us BACKGROUND ART and let us NAME OUR FAMILIARS! Thank you for consistently being so wonderful to us. I'm still salty as hell about how Ponystars treated players and it has made me so grateful to you.
Oh, y'all, oh, this is amazing. So many little much-needed quality of life improvements, and then you go and give us BACKGROUND ART and let us NAME OUR FAMILIARS! Thank you for consistently being so wonderful to us. I'm still salty as hell about how Ponystars treated players and it has made me so grateful to you.
nuBhKlu.jpg
I... don't like it.

I wish there was more customizability. I don't like that the familiar is so large next to my dragon, it feels like it's taking away from their spotlight. I also think having an option to collapse the apparel/skin area would be better, too. It all just looks too clunky and pressed together now in my opinion.

Just- all of this would be so much nicer if we have even more leverage over display. I don't like the placement of things, I don't care for the text sizes, and it would be amazing if I could take out and resize what is an eyesore to better display the dragon.

I know I'm like, adverse to change to begin with (aren't most of us) but this is... going to take a long time for me to adjust to. And disappoints me because as a dragon site, I want to recognize the dragons, and not be distracted by their familiar or what I find to be an oddplacement for the apparel section.

I will thank you on the editions to the bio section, I think it makes for a much nicer display but for me that's... where it starts and ends.

I'm happy for ya'll for constantly trying to upgrade a site that started off of a kickstarter all those years ago with some cute but old art (i.e see the steampunk apparel and armor edits from first gen pieces). I can tell this place is growing. I'm glad to be part of the community that I have not left since I joined. I definitely wasn't expecting this, and I may be the only one, but I just wish I had more control over placement.
I... don't like it.

I wish there was more customizability. I don't like that the familiar is so large next to my dragon, it feels like it's taking away from their spotlight. I also think having an option to collapse the apparel/skin area would be better, too. It all just looks too clunky and pressed together now in my opinion.

Just- all of this would be so much nicer if we have even more leverage over display. I don't like the placement of things, I don't care for the text sizes, and it would be amazing if I could take out and resize what is an eyesore to better display the dragon.

I know I'm like, adverse to change to begin with (aren't most of us) but this is... going to take a long time for me to adjust to. And disappoints me because as a dragon site, I want to recognize the dragons, and not be distracted by their familiar or what I find to be an oddplacement for the apparel section.

I will thank you on the editions to the bio section, I think it makes for a much nicer display but for me that's... where it starts and ends.

I'm happy for ya'll for constantly trying to upgrade a site that started off of a kickstarter all those years ago with some cute but old art (i.e see the steampunk apparel and armor edits from first gen pieces). I can tell this place is growing. I'm glad to be part of the community that I have not left since I joined. I definitely wasn't expecting this, and I may be the only one, but I just wish I had more control over placement.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Just saying im so glad i can finally customise on my mobile with moving layers. And searching for my apparel will save so much time searching for specific items that i usually roll pass several times before i find it woo!

Tha kyou for working so hard to update the site and keep it interesting!

Now lets see how petty complaints get. -popcorn time-
Just saying im so glad i can finally customise on my mobile with moving layers. And searching for my apparel will save so much time searching for specific items that i usually roll pass several times before i find it woo!

Tha kyou for working so hard to update the site and keep it interesting!

Now lets see how petty complaints get. -popcorn time-
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
wow wow! honestly love so many of the new features. particularly the "view dragon in predict morphology" button and feeding individual dragons. also think it's great that a dragon's battle stones are shown on their profile now! is there a way to preview a scene on a dragon? like, say, in dressing room or something?
happy anniversary, flight rising ^^
wow wow! honestly love so many of the new features. particularly the "view dragon in predict morphology" button and feeding individual dragons. also think it's great that a dragon's battle stones are shown on their profile now! is there a way to preview a scene on a dragon? like, say, in dressing room or something?
happy anniversary, flight rising ^^
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
OH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL.

Absolutely amazing update!
OH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS AT ALL.

Absolutely amazing update!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Happy anniversary Flight Rising! I can't believe its been almost 7 years for me. Its been the best site ever! Thank you for all your hard work and for making this such a great game!
Happy anniversary Flight Rising! I can't believe its been almost 7 years for me. Its been the best site ever! Thank you for all your hard work and for making this such a great game!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 212 213