Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Additions
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94
I'll be honest, I wish the Destroyer was actually an Ibis, and the tooltip said something like "The worst birds, really." Or like, "Best kept away from picnics and garbage bins." LOL

Context: Check out Youtube, "A SONG ABOUT BIRDS", for the reference. But beware adult language... and the fact it's an extremely catchy song. lol

I'll be honest, I wish the Destroyer was actually an Ibis, and the tooltip said something like "The worst birds, really." Or like, "Best kept away from picnics and garbage bins." LOL

Context: Check out Youtube, "A SONG ABOUT BIRDS", for the reference. But beware adult language... and the fact it's an extremely catchy song. lol

ah yis, the holiday starts literally the day after my bday. what a good bday pres.
ah yis, the holiday starts literally the day after my bday. what a good bday pres.
NExZgqx.png
I love how are hatchlings are pretty much kittens according to the tooltip lore in this update!
I love how are hatchlings are pretty much kittens according to the tooltip lore in this update!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="Jerepasaurus" date="2020-02-06 01:08:27" ] I'll be honest, I wish the Destroyer was actually an Ibis, and the tooltip said something like "The worst birds, really." Or like, "Best kept away from picnics and garbage bins." LOL Context: Check out Youtube, "A SONG ABOUT BIRDS", for the reference. But beware adult language... and the fact it's an extremely catchy song. lol [/quote] ah yes that song
Jerepasaurus wrote on 2020-02-06 01:08:27:

ah yes that song
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
how are these very good moth friends always so cute?!
how are these very good moth friends always so cute?!
qMqpaln.pngLCDt6hT.pnggkThUVR.png
undle show me the forbidden tea recolors
undle show me the forbidden tea recolors
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLAMINGOS!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLAMINGOS!!!
Nnnnice! I got my GW team ready, gotta get em new fams today after work. Nice job staff :)
Nnnnice! I got my GW team ready, gotta get em new fams today after work. Nice job staff :)
English is not my native language
CLOCKWORK MICE OH MY GOD
CLOCKWORK MICE OH MY GOD
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
Yes, this is my kind of update! Love all the new familiars <3
Yes, this is my kind of update! Love all the new familiars <3
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png