Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Additions
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
:)
:)
Gah i love those pocketmouse familiars ;o;
Gah i love those pocketmouse familiars ;o;
+9 FR
He/Him
Where even is the workshop? I can’t find it
Where even is the workshop? I can’t find it
i eat sand and I love my wife. What more can a dragon want
otherkin - fictionkin - bisexual + genderfluid
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Lumweon Play - Coliseum - Monster Battle - Golem Workshop :)
@Lumweon Play - Coliseum - Monster Battle - Golem Workshop :)
+9 FR
He/Him
I'm glad to find solidarity with fellow GW boss seekers. Congratulations on everyone's drops, and if you're still grinding, put on a favorite binge and remember that the journey is worth it. Mine has been dreary. Please let me lie here and rest.

How much of the recent dip in boss price is due to raised drop rate and how much is due to increased traffic in the venue? Will prices go back up? I realize that prices were high (15-20kg) for only a brief while and are now in fact around what they've been for a long time (10kg), but it's concerning because the number of Borers and Delvers listed has rarely been so high (almost a full page each).

I'm still holding out hope that they'll go back up to around 15kg because of some... investments... I made...
I'm glad to find solidarity with fellow GW boss seekers. Congratulations on everyone's drops, and if you're still grinding, put on a favorite binge and remember that the journey is worth it. Mine has been dreary. Please let me lie here and rest.

How much of the recent dip in boss price is due to raised drop rate and how much is due to increased traffic in the venue? Will prices go back up? I realize that prices were high (15-20kg) for only a brief while and are now in fact around what they've been for a long time (10kg), but it's concerning because the number of Borers and Delvers listed has rarely been so high (almost a full page each).

I'm still holding out hope that they'll go back up to around 15kg because of some... investments... I made...
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94