Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77
Cool! And glad to see the update that fulfilling the feat requirements ahead of time is factored in. :)
Cool! And glad to see the update that fulfilling the feat requirements ahead of time is factored in. :)
don't like my dragons
Love love love this!! Incredible work! :D
Love love love this!! Incredible work! :D
Yes. Just yes.
Yes. Just yes.
TBD
This is such a wicked cool surprise, I’m so excited!!

I can’t wait for Fiona, her entire bit sounds perfect, something I didn’t know I needed.

Love the visual progress as well for the next modern breed!! Hope they’re getting done at a healthy pace and y’all aren’t burning out getting them done :3 super stoked!!
(Lowkey hoping for another big breed, I love my massive guardians and ridgebacks lmao)

Thanks for such a great update!
This is such a wicked cool surprise, I’m so excited!!

I can’t wait for Fiona, her entire bit sounds perfect, something I didn’t know I needed.

Love the visual progress as well for the next modern breed!! Hope they’re getting done at a healthy pace and y’all aren’t burning out getting them done :3 super stoked!!
(Lowkey hoping for another big breed, I love my massive guardians and ridgebacks lmao)

Thanks for such a great update!
Untitled_Artwork.png
So, if we already have all the familiars (except 40) and all at Awakened status, will we be able to do the trades for the new colors? Or how much of this update will we be able to do?

<.< >.> I've been here for a while. xD
So, if we already have all the familiars (except 40) and all at Awakened status, will we be able to do the trades for the new colors? Or how much of this update will we be able to do?

zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
Supppppppppper hyped!
Supppppppppper hyped!
Leopard - Jack Stauber
Small World - Jack Stauber
Bothersome - Jack Stauber
Kill
Me

You cannot escape Jack Stauber. Absorb itttt
Exciting!
Exciting!
trUQEsn.png
having bonded with most of my familiars so far im excited for all the recolours :p
having bonded with most of my familiars so far im excited for all the recolours :p
Drakengard.gif
[quote name="@Silvery" date="2020-01-23 10:51:45" ] So, if we already have all the familiars (except 40) and all at Awakened status, will we be able to do the trades for the new colors? Or how much of this update will we be able to do? <.< >.> I've been here for a while. xD [/quote] Xhaztol just answered that - being past whatever progress bar the quest is at lets you automatically complete it. (Which, yay, for the same reason.) ...Man, though. I remember when there were only 160 or so familiars. Used to seem like so many.
@Silvery wrote on 2020-01-23 10:51:45:

Xhaztol just answered that - being past whatever progress bar the quest is at lets you automatically complete it. (Which, yay, for the same reason.)

...Man, though. I remember when there were only 160 or so familiars. Used to seem like so many.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Thanks muchly for the update!! [emoji=spiral star size=2] So excited to hear more about Fiona... And best of luck completing the next Modern Breed! Good on the artists for plowing through 70% of the apparel they need so far, that's a huge feat
Thanks muchly for the update!!

So excited to hear more about Fiona... And best of luck completing the next Modern Breed! Good on the artists for plowing through 70% of the apparel they need so far, that's a huge feat
image.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 76 77