Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
[quote name="Lynz" date="2020-01-06 11:01:26" ] [quote name="ShadowWolfDeath" date="2020-01-06 06:48:50" ] How did others get so many chests in coli? o.O I grinded for hours over the two weeks fighting many mimics but got no chests at all from the coli. Only got a total of 3 chests from gathering over the 2 weeks and those 3 gave me things I already had ;-; Really hoping others put their duplicates in AH for not too much and I'll just have to buy everything [/quote] e x a c t l y. most i got was 3 and i just quit lmao [/quote] Ya gotta grind in the right place. Boreal woods was a supply drop
Lynz wrote on 2020-01-06 11:01:26:
ShadowWolfDeath wrote on 2020-01-06 06:48:50:
How did others get so many chests in coli? o.O I grinded for hours over the two weeks fighting many mimics but got no chests at all from the coli. Only got a total of 3 chests from gathering over the 2 weeks and those 3 gave me things I already had ;-; Really hoping others put their duplicates in AH for not too much and I'll just have to buy everything
e x a c t l y.
most i got was 3 and i just quit lmao
Ya gotta grind in the right place. Boreal woods was a supply drop
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
Here is how my NotN went:

I spent roughly the same amount of time in the same Coliseum venue (Kelp Beds) as last year. Compared to 14 eggs in 2018, I received 9 eggs in 2019, compared to 1 breed change scroll in 2018, I received 4 breed change scrolls in 2019. I was hoping for more eggs, to be honest, because I was looking forward to hatching a few first generation dragons, but the breed change scrolls might turn into decent auction house fodder in the long run. I was rather annoyed about the massive amount of familiars I received in chests.
Here is how my NotN went:

I spent roughly the same amount of time in the same Coliseum venue (Kelp Beds) as last year. Compared to 14 eggs in 2018, I received 9 eggs in 2019, compared to 1 breed change scroll in 2018, I received 4 breed change scrolls in 2019. I was hoping for more eggs, to be honest, because I was looking forward to hatching a few first generation dragons, but the breed change scrolls might turn into decent auction house fodder in the long run. I was rather annoyed about the massive amount of familiars I received in chests.
qiTymVx.png
@arrowXflight
A lot of people played in the best venues listed in the NotN guide and still got close to nothing. The issue is the unbalanced drop rate, not really the player's dedication or location. I played almost exclusively on the boreal woods and bamboo falls for hours and chests were still a super rare drop.
@arrowXflight
A lot of people played in the best venues listed in the NotN guide and still got close to nothing. The issue is the unbalanced drop rate, not really the player's dedication or location. I played almost exclusively on the boreal woods and bamboo falls for hours and chests were still a super rare drop.
ssjS89N.png
@Xhaztol
Hey, uh...my Strange Chests have already disintegrated. Is that normal? The update says 6:00 Server Time tomorrow.
@Xhaztol
Hey, uh...my Strange Chests have already disintegrated. Is that normal? The update says 6:00 Server Time tomorrow.
XUPLJst.gif
While I enjoyed this event I gotta say, that when I checked for my chests today I was greeted with the shock of having nearly 20 chests gone.

I really would like to know if there's a way for me to set up a ping for important updates like this in threads? Without being pinged about every update post? So this won't be blindsided like this (about the chests going away after x time and date) in the future.
While I enjoyed this event I gotta say, that when I checked for my chests today I was greeted with the shock of having nearly 20 chests gone.

I really would like to know if there's a way for me to set up a ping for important updates like this in threads? Without being pinged about every update post? So this won't be blindsided like this (about the chests going away after x time and date) in the future.
@CrystalTsuyoshi, the most important updates are posted in the site status on the frontpage. They mentioned it twice (that I have seen). Once at the midst of the event and again the day before the chest were gonna disappear.

I think it's safest to keep an eye on the site status for the next event, since you can't put a ping without getting updates for every time someone comments.
I'm sorry you lost all those chests..
@CrystalTsuyoshi, the most important updates are posted in the site status on the frontpage. They mentioned it twice (that I have seen). Once at the midst of the event and again the day before the chest were gonna disappear.

I think it's safest to keep an eye on the site status for the next event, since you can't put a ping without getting updates for every time someone comments.
I'm sorry you lost all those chests..
coollogo-com-77551367.png
ice_small.png
@CrashingCyclone Well, that's good to know for the future. And I'm a little upset but I know this is partly my fault, so just something to learn from and keep in mind going forward.
@CrashingCyclone Well, that's good to know for the future. And I'm a little upset but I know this is partly my fault, so just something to learn from and keep in mind going forward.
I do agree that I seemed to get less chests grinding this year then last - still had fun though!

I stuck to grinding in the Boreal Woods and got two banescale skeletal gene's as well as several eliminates. So while I did not get as many chests, it still seemed to pan out.
I do agree that I seemed to get less chests grinding this year then last - still had fun though!

I stuck to grinding in the Boreal Woods and got two banescale skeletal gene's as well as several eliminates. So while I did not get as many chests, it still seemed to pan out.
I don't want to be an adult! D:
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60