Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@CryptidUni

so much gene potential, lol.
@CryptidUni

so much gene potential, lol.
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
[quote name="Manarion" date="2020-01-01 20:20:59" ] I confess, I am a little disappointed with the lack of Swipp trades. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like there trades were not as abundant as last year's. Doing pretty okay with Coli, but I can definitely understand peoples' frustrations with not getting a lot of chests if Coli is not an option for them. Also, eventually the old apparel and familiars need to be phased out. If you want to keep them every year, put them in a bundle in the marketplace. They just clutter up the chests with junk. Or put them with Galore. [/quote] This! I received so many past stuff it's ridiculous x.x
Manarion wrote on 2020-01-01 20:20:59:
I confess, I am a little disappointed with the lack of Swipp trades. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like there trades were not as abundant as last year's. Doing pretty okay with Coli, but I can definitely understand peoples' frustrations with not getting a lot of chests if Coli is not an option for them. Also, eventually the old apparel and familiars need to be phased out. If you want to keep them every year, put them in a bundle in the marketplace. They just clutter up the chests with junk. Or put them with Galore.

This! I received so many past stuff it's ridiculous x.x
@Slimeling Yee exactly XDD
@Slimeling Yee exactly XDD
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Yaaaaaay
Yaaaaaay
Buy̙ ̣my s͈̯o͔̗͖ul̹, l͔e͔͙̩ave ọ͖̝n͕͖̪l̝͚͖y̫̟̠ ̦m̬y̰ bo̭̩̱d̦̙ͅy B͕̞̝uy̻̳ my̥ fe̞ͅelings̰̲, l͈eav̰̝e͓ me͚ p̺͔̱a̱̬̩in
wow!
wow!
555th comment atm XD
555th comment atm XD
g8T8XC2.png
Somehow I though NOTN was until the 6th, noooo. :(
Somehow I though NOTN was until the 6th, noooo. :(
Bookend_Left.pngSpa_battle_2021_Soap_copy.pnge.candle.small.pngEval_Gems_smol.pngEval_Flower_s.pngBookend_Right.png
[/columns]
YAY! I'm content.
YAY! I'm content.
[img]http://IMG_20191109_230739[/img]
Oh. Hello. I didn't see you there. AUUUUUUGH! IT'S THE BEEEEEAST!! RUUUUN! *runs off*
Loving this year's event, RNG is as usual very on and off - sometimes great, sometimes terrible, but it balances over the event so no big. I don't mind the drop rate. But the item pool is now much too big, please figure out SOMETHING for next year. Can we start circulating the oldest items into Festive Favours, and have a very tiered drop rate for the rest (as in very high chance for new items and increasingly lower chances for items based on how many years they've been out). Please. Something.
Loving this year's event, RNG is as usual very on and off - sometimes great, sometimes terrible, but it balances over the event so no big. I don't mind the drop rate. But the item pool is now much too big, please figure out SOMETHING for next year. Can we start circulating the oldest items into Festive Favours, and have a very tiered drop rate for the rest (as in very high chance for new items and increasingly lower chances for items based on how many years they've been out). Please. Something.
Yeah,, love this festival. But it just hasn’t had any oomph to it?

The drop rate is too low, and even when a chest is dropped the likelihood of getting anything new is incredibly low.

I’ve gotten one egg this whole festival.
What happened to this being a nocturne celebration? I remember when we used to get like 10.
It’s just incredibly disappointing. This doesn’t feel special anymore. It’s another boring, grind to get nothing.

I haven’t been doing the Coli, mainly because after two hours I came out with a single chest and truthfully my health is bad enough that I don’t need to get carpel tunnel from this. Maybe if I was I’d be more happy with this festival. But I feel like it’s just, not enough? It shouldn’t be so bland and frustrating to get things, this is a game.
It’s meant to be fun, rewarding yes, but if you get no reward what’s the point!

Maybe a way to solve it, may be making the chests drop a few items instead of one. That might make it feel less disappointing.

I’m sorry I keep posting here, ive just been here for years. And it feels so wrong to not enjoy the game anymore. I’m usually very quiet. I just want to breed dragons, hatch eggs and collect festival stuff. And I can’t enjoy this festival anymore, it’s just become so tedious. It was my favourite.
Yeah,, love this festival. But it just hasn’t had any oomph to it?

The drop rate is too low, and even when a chest is dropped the likelihood of getting anything new is incredibly low.

I’ve gotten one egg this whole festival.
What happened to this being a nocturne celebration? I remember when we used to get like 10.
It’s just incredibly disappointing. This doesn’t feel special anymore. It’s another boring, grind to get nothing.

I haven’t been doing the Coli, mainly because after two hours I came out with a single chest and truthfully my health is bad enough that I don’t need to get carpel tunnel from this. Maybe if I was I’d be more happy with this festival. But I feel like it’s just, not enough? It shouldn’t be so bland and frustrating to get things, this is a game.
It’s meant to be fun, rewarding yes, but if you get no reward what’s the point!

Maybe a way to solve it, may be making the chests drop a few items instead of one. That might make it feel less disappointing.

I’m sorry I keep posting here, ive just been here for years. And it feels so wrong to not enjoy the game anymore. I’m usually very quiet. I just want to breed dragons, hatch eggs and collect festival stuff. And I can’t enjoy this festival anymore, it’s just become so tedious. It was my favourite.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60