Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60
18 gathering turns and only 1 chest. That's pretty bad.
18 gathering turns and only 1 chest. That's pretty bad.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
HAPPY NOTN!!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57768837] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577689/57768837_350.png[/img] [/url]
HAPPY NOTN!!!

57768837_350.png
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
I feel like the drop rate for strange chests, whether it be from gathering or Coli, is lower compared to the previous years, because I'm not getting nearly as much as I used to; it might just be bad luck, but it's still disappointing all the same. Also, whenever I do open them, I rarely ever get the new items and instead get items I already have, so maybe for next year the chance to get new items could be raised? I haven't been having fun with this event like I usually do, and that's unfortunate because I love the new stuff a lot :(
I feel like the drop rate for strange chests, whether it be from gathering or Coli, is lower compared to the previous years, because I'm not getting nearly as much as I used to; it might just be bad luck, but it's still disappointing all the same. Also, whenever I do open them, I rarely ever get the new items and instead get items I already have, so maybe for next year the chance to get new items could be raised? I haven't been having fun with this event like I usually do, and that's unfortunate because I love the new stuff a lot :(
xk7ymDQ.png
Got 0 from gathering 2 days in a row now. Getting fed up.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
Nothing from gathering but the coli is so much better for me. Got a few chests already I been on 30mins, one even had an egg. [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Nothing from gathering but the coli is so much better for me. Got a few chests already I been on 30mins, one even had an egg.
English is not my first language sorry for misunderstandings if they occur.
because of this event now i only have 4k left XD
because of this event now i only have 4k left XD
XDRtGHs.png
[quote name="MagicMetal" date="2020-01-01 05:51:14" ] Got 0 from gathering 2 days in a row now. Getting fed up. [/quote] ahahaha i did that once too, saddd, now i have no money WHEEZE
MagicMetal wrote on 2020-01-01 05:51:14:
ahahaha i did that once too, saddd, now i have no money WHEEZE
XDRtGHs.png
I confess, I am a little disappointed with the lack of Swipp trades. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like there trades were not as abundant as last year's. Doing pretty okay with Coli, but I can definitely understand peoples' frustrations with not getting a lot of chests if Coli is not an option for them. Also, eventually the old apparel and familiars need to be phased out. If you want to keep them every year, put them in a bundle in the marketplace. They just clutter up the chests with junk. Or put them with Galore.
I confess, I am a little disappointed with the lack of Swipp trades. Perhaps it's just me, but I feel like there trades were not as abundant as last year's. Doing pretty okay with Coli, but I can definitely understand peoples' frustrations with not getting a lot of chests if Coli is not an option for them. Also, eventually the old apparel and familiars need to be phased out. If you want to keep them every year, put them in a bundle in the marketplace. They just clutter up the chests with junk. Or put them with Galore.
Kinda sad 3 days in a row no chests this is my first year experiencing night of nocturns too[emoji=tundra sad size=1]
Kinda sad 3 days in a row no chests this is my first year experiencing night of nocturns too
jPdGQf9.gif
Is anyone else not getting many chests? I had at least 3 days in a row that gathering gave me zero.
Is anyone else not getting many chests? I had at least 3 days in a row that gathering gave me zero.
cauldrontext2.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60