Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60
[quote name="QuebeNats" date="2019-12-27 00:46:40" ] once you've gotten a Strange Chest where do you find them in your hoard? I've gotten 2 so far and haven't found either of them. [/quote] You need to look through your "Other" area. Mine are on page 10, but it is probably different for everyone^^
QuebeNats wrote on 2019-12-27 00:46:40:
once you've gotten a Strange Chest where do you find them in your hoard? I've gotten 2 so far and haven't found either of them.

You need to look through your "Other" area. Mine are on page 10, but it is probably different for everyone^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@Gaia

I'm not having any trouble finding them in my hoard Dear. I was commenting on not getting ANY while gathering. We'll see about today.

Ridiculous! None again today. Do not even try to tell me it's not less than before. I've noticed this trend of stinginess here over the last year.

I try not to complain. As a matter of fact, this is the first time. But it's not the first time to feel shorted on this game.
@Gaia

I'm not having any trouble finding them in my hoard Dear. I was commenting on not getting ANY while gathering. We'll see about today.

Ridiculous! None again today. Do not even try to tell me it's not less than before. I've noticed this trend of stinginess here over the last year.

I try not to complain. As a matter of fact, this is the first time. But it's not the first time to feel shorted on this game.
I'm on the search for something catchy.
@WildMagic Apologies for forgetting to edit out the ping, my reply was meant for SippyCup.

I got 4 strange chests from gathering today and 6 yesterday; never got that many in previous years. Have you tried the coliseum at all? The Boreal wood and Bamboo falls have been exceptionally kind to me with at least 15+ chests an hour. Plus the ingredients. Either way, I hope your luck will turn around, and you'll be loaded with strange chests before the end of the event :)
@WildMagic Apologies for forgetting to edit out the ping, my reply was meant for SippyCup.

I got 4 strange chests from gathering today and 6 yesterday; never got that many in previous years. Have you tried the coliseum at all? The Boreal wood and Bamboo falls have been exceptionally kind to me with at least 15+ chests an hour. Plus the ingredients. Either way, I hope your luck will turn around, and you'll be loaded with strange chests before the end of the event :)
I just got 5 chests from +100 battles in Mire on my third try today. *screams into void* I think somebody cursed me.
I just got 5 chests from +100 battles in Mire on my third try today. *screams into void* I think somebody cursed me.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
Cheers
Cheers
HzGpUHb.png
I must agree, the chest rate isn't the best for me either. Though I still get at the most one when I gather my 15 times. The coliseum isn't much better either, it takes ages to get a chest. Though I don't know if its normal or not.

Happy Holidays! And also good luck for people having trouble getting chests in genral!
I must agree, the chest rate isn't the best for me either. Though I still get at the most one when I gather my 15 times. The coliseum isn't much better either, it takes ages to get a chest. Though I don't know if its normal or not.

Happy Holidays! And also good luck for people having trouble getting chests in genral!
HzGpUHb.png
Chest drops seems to be decent for me, but I really wish Swipp would have more chest trade half the time I look he got none.
Chest drops seems to be decent for me, but I really wish Swipp would have more chest trade half the time I look he got none.
alWiqh6.png
I'm really excited for this holiday! As usual [emoji=shadow rune size=1]
I'm really excited for this holiday! As usual
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Absolutely loving everything! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] While the drop rate in gathering feels the same as last year, I've definitely had much better luck in the coli, this year, particularly in the Forgotten Cave. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] My only minor gripe is with Swipp. It'd be much better, at least in my opinion, if he only focused on NotN trades, while his kids continued to have mixed trades. But again, it's just a minor thing. (^___^)'
Absolutely loving everything! While the drop rate in gathering feels the same as last year, I've definitely had much better luck in the coli, this year, particularly in the Forgotten Cave.

My only minor gripe is with Swipp. It'd be much better, at least in my opinion, if he only focused on NotN trades, while his kids continued to have mixed trades. But again, it's just a minor thing. (^___^)'
Yay! I got the vista I wanted. [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Yay! I got the vista I wanted.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60