Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60
OwO
OwO
Hi am bletik from antartika
@Fin72
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
@Fin72
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[quote name="WildMagic" date="2019-12-25 19:51:24" ] What is up with the no chests situation? Keep trying, odd to get none at all. [/quote] @WildMagic I'm having the same issue! I'm also being ignored by staff, in gathering it shows that I have one but then they'll just not appear in my hoard...
WildMagic wrote on 2019-12-25 19:51:24:
What is up with the no chests situation? Keep trying, odd to get none at all.
@WildMagic I'm having the same issue! I'm also being ignored by staff, in gathering it shows that I have one but then they'll just not appear in my hoard...
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Haven't had many issues to break this and had rather a good RNG compared to last year. Thank you for the event. Crystal Pools, Mire, and Kelp Beds are so good to me. [emoji=banescale love size=1]
Haven't had many issues to break this and had rather a good RNG compared to last year. Thank you for the event. Crystal Pools, Mire, and Kelp Beds are so good to me.
14h8wyz.gif If I don't respond in three minutes I'm at work or away!14h8wyz.gif
The chest drop rates are horrible this year. What gives?
The chest drop rates are horrible this year. What gives?
is it not possible to get strange chests by scavenging, or is this site again laying some bs unlucky strikes on me?

OH and, why do i keep getting the same godam stuff i already have over and over and OVER again? did you forget to raise the chances to get this year's new items?
is it not possible to get strange chests by scavenging, or is this site again laying some bs unlucky strikes on me?

OH and, why do i keep getting the same godam stuff i already have over and over and OVER again? did you forget to raise the chances to get this year's new items?
@Fazikku
I got some strange chests by scavenging so it seems you might have been a bit unlucky. Better luck for next time! :)
@Fazikku
I got some strange chests by scavenging so it seems you might have been a bit unlucky. Better luck for next time! :)
[quote name="@SippyCup" date="2019-12-26 04:03:00" ] [quote name="WildMagic" date="2019-12-25 19:51:24" ] What is up with the no chests situation? Keep trying, odd to get none at all. [/quote] @WildMagic I'm having the same issue! I'm also being ignored by staff, in gathering it shows that I have one but then they'll just not appear in my hoard... [/quote] The chests are older items, first introduced in 2014. Therefore they are not located at the back but rather somewhere in the middle of your others tab. For me, they're on page 5. Try to sift through all pages of the others tab to see if you can locate them :) They're right around the rasa shards.
@SippyCup wrote on 2019-12-26 04:03:00:
WildMagic wrote on 2019-12-25 19:51:24:
What is up with the no chests situation? Keep trying, odd to get none at all.
@WildMagic I'm having the same issue! I'm also being ignored by staff, in gathering it shows that I have one but then they'll just not appear in my hoard...

The chests are older items, first introduced in 2014. Therefore they are not located at the back but rather somewhere in the middle of your others tab. For me, they're on page 5. Try to sift through all pages of the others tab to see if you can locate them :) They're right around the rasa shards.
I dunno if this has already been brought up, but I just noticed somethin' kinda funky. ( Not sure if it's with other breeds or not, but - ) The male nocturnes wearing the new flightshrouds only have them show up on one wing? It looks like it'd be visible on the second wing, too. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=32694&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=32692,32693,32696,32695,32694,32698,32699,32697&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I dunno if this has already been brought up, but I just noticed somethin' kinda funky.
( Not sure if it's with other breeds or not, but - )
The male nocturnes wearing the new flightshrouds only have them show up on one wing? It looks like it'd be visible on the second wing, too.

dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=32694&xt=dressing.png

dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=32692,32693,32696,32695,32694,32698,32699,32697&xt=dressing.png
Please, please make it easier to get the new stuff out of Strange Chests! The chances to get them are not high enough. :(
Please, please make it easier to get the new stuff out of Strange Chests! The chances to get them are not high enough. :(
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 59 60