Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 142 143
R.I.P. the site server
HmICzMH.png
R.I.P. the site server
HmICzMH.png
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
WYVERNS!!!! AAA!!!!!
WYVERNS!!!! AAA!!!!!

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

The first victory of the newly hatched Banescales: vanquishing Flight Rising's servers

Lol, but seriously, I love them so much. I'm probably going to change a bunch of projects into them, they're my second favorite breed on the site now. Marble is so beautiful. I love every one of their genes though! <3

Hey, everyone, look at those horns: Loki fandragon. :3
The first victory of the newly hatched Banescales: vanquishing Flight Rising's servers

Lol, but seriously, I love them so much. I'm probably going to change a bunch of projects into them, they're my second favorite breed on the site now. Marble is so beautiful. I love every one of their genes though! <3

Hey, everyone, look at those horns: Loki fandragon. :3
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
Whoops I love them
Whoops I love them
69QyxUv.gif ?FrNpk=party_oras.png ?4f2DZ=party_oras.png
They're so pretty! Thank you staff!
They're so pretty! Thank you staff!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
What a wonderful design! Tertiaries, especially. So much creativity! Can't wait to play with them more when servers return from the war.

I have a question, if you don't mind. Are Banescale eggs retired? Are there any plans to add more ways to obtain them, through coli or brewing? Tbh I just like their design so much...would love to see more of them.
What a wonderful design! Tertiaries, especially. So much creativity! Can't wait to play with them more when servers return from the war.

I have a question, if you don't mind. Are Banescale eggs retired? Are there any plans to add more ways to obtain them, through coli or brewing? Tbh I just like their design so much...would love to see more of them.
Hey quick question will there be more unhatched Banescale eggs in the future like from coli events or somethin please say yes
Hey quick question will there be more unhatched Banescale eggs in the future like from coli events or somethin please say yes
wq9PoXA.png
Love the new breed and their lore!
The new genes are amazing! The plumage, skeletal and wrath are genes I'd wish we'd get for normal dragons too, the last tertiary genes are kinda dissappointing against these.
Love the new breed and their lore!
The new genes are amazing! The plumage, skeletal and wrath are genes I'd wish we'd get for normal dragons too, the last tertiary genes are kinda dissappointing against these.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Wow, I really love them [emoji=banescale love size=1].. They look so amazing
Wow, I really love them .. They look so amazing
Oh my gosh I am in love with this new breed! And the lore surrounding them fits perfectly with my own clan lore~ I’m so excited about bringing these new fire babies into my clan~~!! Great update!
Oh my gosh I am in love with this new breed! And the lore surrounding them fits perfectly with my own clan lore~ I’m so excited about bringing these new fire babies into my clan~~!! Great update!
VlakeFx.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 142 143