Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 142 143
oml, I love them, they look so terrifying compared to their cuteness as hatchlings. I need so many of these xD
oml, I love them, they look so terrifying compared to their cuteness as hatchlings. I need so many of these xD
Family doesn't end in blood. But it doesn't start there either.
tumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o3_100.gifplague.giftumblr_oswhsnDmUq1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] *speechless*

*speechless*
Signatur_Hatchery.png
OH YEAHHH
WYVERN LOOKING DRAGONS
and also the server broke for me lol
OH YEAHHH
WYVERN LOOKING DRAGONS
and also the server broke for me lol
farewell.
it was a fun ride...mostly.
AAAAAAAA

On one end I'm disappointed that I got a earth draggo in preparation for this but on the other hand I AM EXCITE for this new fiery breed! They are perfect!
AAAAAAAA

On one end I'm disappointed that I got a earth draggo in preparation for this but on the other hand I AM EXCITE for this new fiery breed! They are perfect!
this IS GOOD CONTENT
this IS GOOD CONTENT
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
Ooh, these guys look awesome! It's interesting how this time we're getting eggs instead of breed change scrolls. I guess we're rescuing eggs from this long lost clutch, huh? I'll have to hatch these as soon as possible!
Ooh, these guys look awesome! It's interesting how this time we're getting eggs instead of breed change scrolls. I guess we're rescuing eggs from this long lost clutch, huh? I'll have to hatch these as soon as possible!
xpP2XdL.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=48&winggene=56&wings=160&auth=e6758c31ca831dc446d1eadb7393cc819e103eda&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scry for one of the babies I got! I'm in love with her colors oml,,,, I also got a PRIMAL fhghdfgdh I've never gotten a primal before this,,, she's so ugly but I love her [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573489/57348897_350.png[/img]
dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=48&winggene=56&wings=160&auth=e6758c31ca831dc446d1eadb7393cc819e103eda&dummyext=prev.png

Scry for one of the babies I got! I'm in love with her colors oml,,,,

I also got a PRIMAL fhghdfgdh I've never gotten a primal before this,,, she's so ugly but I love her

57348897_350.png

Avgg5iU.png
Darn it. I wanna scry these bad boys so bad...Guess I'll have to wait a couple of hours for the site to calm down. o_o
Darn it. I wanna scry these bad boys so bad...Guess I'll have to wait a couple of hours for the site to calm down. o_o
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
New Ancient breed good. [emoji=banescale love size=1]
New Ancient breed good.
I knew we were gonna get a new dragon breed today
Anyway I love these guys and I want 100 of them please and thank you ;w;
I knew we were gonna get a new dragon breed today
Anyway I love these guys and I want 100 of them please and thank you ;w;
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 142 143