Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
banescales rule! :D
banescales rule! :D
AWWWWWWW~~~~!![emoji=bogsneak sad size=1] why are the Banescales element fire instead of plague!!! and finally another dra to love other than the fae.
AWWWWWWW~~~~!! why are the Banescales element fire instead of plague!!!
and finally another dra to love other than the fae.
[quote name="Cheystar" date="2019-12-21 06:12:51" ] @ButterKinq You could have gotten them from the free gifts, but if you weren't here in time to grab them, I think they've expired. My question, is why doesn't the Banescale genes and breed change scrolls stock very well in the marketplace? They are still horrible, all that stock are the ugly ones. [/quote] @Cheystar I actually found them in my hoard. No idea how they go there. I was lucky, I guess ^^
Cheystar wrote on 2019-12-21 06:12:51:
@ButterKinq

You could have gotten them from the free gifts, but if you weren't here in time to grab them, I think they've expired.

My question, is why doesn't the Banescale genes and breed change scrolls stock very well in the marketplace? They are still horrible, all that stock are the ugly ones.
@Cheystar

I actually found them in my hoard. No idea how they go there. I was lucky, I guess ^^
@ButterKinq

Glad you got them! :)
@ButterKinq

Glad you got them! :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@ButterKinq same! a skeletal gene just poped up in my hoard one day and i still dont know where i got it
@ButterKinq same! a skeletal gene just poped up in my hoard one day and i still dont know where i got it
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
is there any other way to obtain unhatched banescale eggs?
@ThunderFang [quote name="ThunderFang" date="2019-12-30 05:38:55" ] is there any other way to obtain unhatched banescale eggs? [/quote] Sorry, no :/
@ThunderFang
ThunderFang wrote on 2019-12-30 05:38:55:
Sorry, no :/
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
they look nice....if you got one that is not only basic genes TwT
they look nice....if you got one that is not only basic genes TwT
Yea Banescales! :) [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Yea Banescales! :)
Happy new year, FR!
Happy new year, FR!
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143