Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fade & Blend
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
basic 2: electric boogaloo
basic 2: electric boogaloo
Okay, but that crackle Spiral is beautiful.
Okay, but that crackle Spiral is beautiful.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Ohhhh, nifty! They're like an alternate IriShim, but also Points-y!
Ohhhh, nifty! They're like an alternate IriShim, but also Points-y!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Thank you Flight Rising for keeping things new and exciting! I always look so forward to new genes, familiars, revamps etc! You guys are really doing a wonderful job![emoji=rose size=1]
Thank you Flight Rising for keeping things new and exciting! I always look so forward to new genes, familiars, revamps etc! You guys are really doing a wonderful job!
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
YES! Yesyesyes! I've been super bummed about the lack of less busy primary/second genes outside the gem marketplace, especially with most of the newest terts already being pretty crazy. Plus, I am a sucker for gradient colors.

This is PERFECT!

(Now I just gotta get treasure, lol)
YES! Yesyesyes! I've been super bummed about the lack of less busy primary/second genes outside the gem marketplace, especially with most of the newest terts already being pretty crazy. Plus, I am a sucker for gradient colors.

This is PERFECT!

(Now I just gotta get treasure, lol)
qPCsFXD.gifiJgGlJd.png
HOLY HECC!!
HOLY HECC!!
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Oh these are fantastic! Sometimes we truly need some cheap, simple and realistic genes. Good update, Staff! Loving these mini updates!
Oh these are fantastic! Sometimes we truly need some cheap, simple and realistic genes. Good update, Staff! Loving these mini updates!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
That's interesting indeed >:P
That's interesting indeed >:P
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
Man Staff y'all cranking out the genes. We JUST got veined, and goopeybois before that. Nicely done.
Man Staff y'all cranking out the genes. We JUST got veined, and goopeybois before that. Nicely done.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
The new genes are awesome! Nice gradation <3
Harpies looks cool too!
The new genes are awesome! Nice gradation <3
Harpies looks cool too!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48