Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fade & Blend
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@TalRohan

That looks like Ghost to me! And then the Fade is what's making the head blue.
@TalRohan

That looks like Ghost to me! And then the Fade is what's making the head blue.
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 Ah you're right, its not an accidental preview of a new mask, I just recreated it in a scry...its there to some extent with iridescent and ghost too but not as obvious . I think the skydancer being the other way round to normal may have helped a bit too LOL

Thats a very cool effect that I will be exploring.
Thanks for the input.... :D
@Solarfox123 Ah you're right, its not an accidental preview of a new mask, I just recreated it in a scry...its there to some extent with iridescent and ghost too but not as obvious . I think the skydancer being the other way round to normal may have helped a bit too LOL

Thats a very cool effect that I will be exploring.
Thanks for the input.... :D
j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
You're welcome, have fun exploring! :D
You're welcome, have fun exploring! :D
+1 hour FR time
These genes are... eh. Not my cup of tea.

I do agree to an extent that it is a bit lazy looking though. It's literally just the accent colors slapped over the basic color, with a harsh blending tool. It's very jarring and imo looks awful in most breeds, and the accent colors are so out of place, and frustratingly are on every color, and barely matches the main color.
I know they're based off the colors from skink/petals/etc. But can we not have purples getting jarring greens and all yellows have jarring blues?

Even with that said though, I have found a few ways to like it. Very rarely have i found the accenting color to match a project, and when it does It's pleasing to look at.

As point out way above me, it looks fantastic on Tundras and might just encourage me to get a few...
These genes are... eh. Not my cup of tea.

I do agree to an extent that it is a bit lazy looking though. It's literally just the accent colors slapped over the basic color, with a harsh blending tool. It's very jarring and imo looks awful in most breeds, and the accent colors are so out of place, and frustratingly are on every color, and barely matches the main color.
I know they're based off the colors from skink/petals/etc. But can we not have purples getting jarring greens and all yellows have jarring blues?

Even with that said though, I have found a few ways to like it. Very rarely have i found the accenting color to match a project, and when it does It's pleasing to look at.

As point out way above me, it looks fantastic on Tundras and might just encourage me to get a few...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
NEW GENES!
NEW GENES!
3Lr6Rsp.png
So pretty!
So pretty!
bCDUww4.gifbPmQ3X1.png
I like the genes fine. But the thing is that you don't have to use them, so complaining that they don't work for one specific dragon is kinda pointless?
I like the genes fine. But the thing is that you don't have to use them, so complaining that they don't work for one specific dragon is kinda pointless?
I like the new genes! They are really helpful if you get a baby that doesn’t have good color combinations, you can just use the new genes, and hopefully it will look really good!
I like the new genes! They are really helpful if you get a baby that doesn’t have good color combinations, you can just use the new genes, and hopefully it will look really good!
x5yAWHD.png
The new genes are simple.... yet pretty! Love it!
The new genes are simple.... yet pretty! Love it!
Hey yall I'm back!
er..... Yay? ...........
er..... Yay? ...........
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48