Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fade & Blend
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48

YES IVE BEEN NEEDING THIS

YES IVE BEEN NEEDING THIS
That's actually great genes for pastel dragons!
That's actually great genes for pastel dragons!
New genes ALREADY?? Holy-

Glad they're treasure ones this time. And those new harpy familiars are amazing!
New genes ALREADY?? Holy-

Glad they're treasure ones this time. And those new harpy familiars are amazing!
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Neat!!
Neat!!
VVM4XuM.png
Seems like really solid genes. Fade will probably look amazing with noxtide as well.
Seems like really solid genes. Fade will probably look amazing with noxtide as well.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Oh! Thank you for the poor person’s irishim! They look fabulous. I love that she’s show off some nice accent colours without being overly patterned like skink, sludge, rosette etc! <3

I do wish they’d also come for gaoler though, since irishim doesn’t. Need more shine on the ancient floofs! ;)
Oh! Thank you for the poor person’s irishim! They look fabulous. I love that she’s show off some nice accent colours without being overly patterned like skink, sludge, rosette etc! <3

I do wish they’d also come for gaoler though, since irishim doesn’t. Need more shine on the ancient floofs! ;)
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
poor mans gme genes lol
poor mans gme genes lol
tumblr_p1xd2qtmyR1ti9a3wo4_r1_540.gif
god these genes are amazing! sometimes you just need something very simple but basic is too bland and iri/shim is too shiny and/or expensive,,
god these genes are amazing! sometimes you just need something very simple but basic is too bland and iri/shim is too shiny and/or expensive,,
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
hmmm
hmmm
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop