Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 182 183
Oh boy, I'm a day late in picking up these epic breed changers. By clan bound, am I not allowed to get these ever again through AH?
Oh boy, I'm a day late in picking up these epic breed changers. By clan bound, am I not allowed to get these ever again through AH?
SIdwfny.png
All of this looks super cool, i am super impressed by the effort put into this by the entire team!! Too bad i missed the last day to pick up the gift because of exams, but that is what happens
All of this looks super cool, i am super impressed by the effort put into this by the entire team!! Too bad i missed the last day to pick up the gift because of exams, but that is what happens
@MaximumSpyro Clanbound just tells you, that you can't sell them. You will be able to get the regular scrolls via the treasure Marketplace
@MaximumSpyro Clanbound just tells you, that you can't sell them. You will be able to get the regular scrolls via the treasure Marketplace
2wowe9.jpg
[quote name="UndeadDahlia" date="2019-06-16 02:12:41" ] @Donnie, permababs stay permababs even if you breedchange them. I did with my girl Wichita and she remained a permabab. :) [/quote] Thanks !
UndeadDahlia wrote on 2019-06-16 02:12:41:
@Donnie, permababs stay permababs even if you breedchange them. I did with my girl Wichita and she remained a permabab. :)

Thanks !
:D
Tfw you miss it by 1 day :')
Tfw you miss it by 1 day :')
I love this update to pieces!!!!

//i dunno if this has been mentioned yet but when you hatch an gaoler /ancient nest, the summary posted on ones profile page is blank. It just says you birthed new hatchlings and the rest is blank~
I love this update to pieces!!!!

//i dunno if this has been mentioned yet but when you hatch an gaoler /ancient nest, the summary posted on ones profile page is blank. It just says you birthed new hatchlings and the rest is blank~
They look SICK if only i had been here sooner to pick up the scrolls D:
They look SICK if only i had been here sooner to pick up the scrolls D:
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
ouch. just logged on for the first time in a looooong while and I’m a day late to somethin neat
ouch. just logged on for the first time in a looooong while and I’m a day late to somethin neat
I signed up 3 hours too late to get them :c
I signed up 3 hours too late to get them :c
@ShockAndTerror

you can still buy them from the auction house! a nice-looking one with good genes isn't cheap, but that price should go way down over the next couple weeks as more people breed theirs.
@ShockAndTerror

you can still buy them from the auction house! a nice-looking one with good genes isn't cheap, but that price should go way down over the next couple weeks as more people breed theirs.
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 182 183