Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 182 183
I have a question....will Gaolers eventually be able to have apparel? or shall they forever be naked dragon fuzzballs? I love em but the thought of a rougue dressed Gaoler sounds cool
I have a question....will Gaolers eventually be able to have apparel? or shall they forever be naked dragon fuzzballs? I love em but the thought of a rougue dressed Gaoler sounds cool
If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.
Ilona Andrews
ohh noessss I missed the free gaoler scroll just by 20 minutes dangggg [emoji=gaoler scared size=2]
ohh noessss I missed the free gaoler scroll just by 20 minutes dangggg
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
????yay
????yay
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48562347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485624/48562347_350.png[/img] [/url] LOOK AT MY BOYS NEW IMAGINE! I can't wait to start giving him genes (although I sort of like him bare??)

48562347_350.png

LOOK AT MY BOYS NEW IMAGINE! I can't wait to start giving him genes (although I sort of like him bare??)
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Does anyone else only like prim/sec genes gaolers? I can’t seem to like any of the terts. They just don’t seen to fit. I wish we had something like firefly.
Does anyone else only like prim/sec genes gaolers? I can’t seem to like any of the terts. They just don’t seen to fit. I wish we had something like firefly.
I am SO upset I missed this by a few hours.
I am SO upset I missed this by a few hours.
Left for a while to help with mental health and came back to realize I lost my chance by mere hours thanks to work. I didn't even realize it was happening.

Missing out those breed change scrolls is heartbreaking, mate. I'll probably be taking another long break if I cant get back into the swing of things today. ;w;

This new gift system is sincerely terrible or, at the very least, making it end midday on the last day instead of just before the day change server side is terrible.
Left for a while to help with mental health and came back to realize I lost my chance by mere hours thanks to work. I didn't even realize it was happening.

Missing out those breed change scrolls is heartbreaking, mate. I'll probably be taking another long break if I cant get back into the swing of things today. ;w;

This new gift system is sincerely terrible or, at the very least, making it end midday on the last day instead of just before the day change server side is terrible.
GN7UZzu.pngfbTe6Dl.pngRBvgAJf.png
I missed it by 3 hours bc I was busy during this whole event :( Why did it end at literally 10 AM PST instead of in the evening/midnight server time? That would make way more sense.
I missed it by 3 hours bc I was busy during this whole event :( Why did it end at literally 10 AM PST instead of in the evening/midnight server time? That would make way more sense.
YEEEEEEEEES
IM IN LOVE
officaly my favourite dragon breed!!!
YEEEEEEEEES
IM IN LOVE
officaly my favourite dragon breed!!!
BfTkmog.pngHydra.png
@Donnie, permababs stay permababs even if you breedchange them. I did with my girl Wichita and she remained a permabab. :)
@Donnie, permababs stay permababs even if you breedchange them. I did with my girl Wichita and she remained a permabab. :)
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 182 183