Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
[quote name="ShockAndTerror" date="2019-06-16 22:57:16" ] I signed up 3 hours too late to get them :c [/quote] Gaoler breed changes are still available for purchase o/ 275kt each
ShockAndTerror wrote on 2019-06-16 22:57:16:
I signed up 3 hours too late to get them :c
Gaoler breed changes are still available for purchase o/ 275kt each
that feel you took a break from fr and arrived 3 days too late to claim the gift
rip treasure.
The new breed looks absolutely amazing ;-;

Also happy (late) anniversay flight rising!
that feel you took a break from fr and arrived 3 days too late to claim the gift
rip treasure.
The new breed looks absolutely amazing ;-;

Also happy (late) anniversay flight rising!
qPCsFXD.gif
I literally missed my chance to get a Gaoler,, I didn't even know these existed,, these are so cool ;w;
I literally missed my chance to get a Gaoler,, I didn't even know these existed,, these are so cool ;w;
ezgif-1-32641743c2f4.gif
I missed it!!! Is there anyway I could get the scrolls still?
I missed it!!! Is there anyway I could get the scrolls still?
I missed out too. So unlucky
I missed out too. So unlucky
LUZk8tY.png
@Liyyle & @atypicalpickle: They’re in the Treasure Marketplace for 275kt each, or you could use the AH and buy from other users. (But more expensive)
@Liyyle & @atypicalpickle: They’re in the Treasure Marketplace for 275kt each, or you could use the AH and buy from other users. (But more expensive)
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
@Akiri @Undel Now that SOME of the hype has died down [emoji=gaoler happy size=2] Will there ever be Gaoler (or other ancient breed) Unhatched Eggs??
@Akiri
@Undel

Now that SOME of the hype has died down

Will there ever be Gaoler (or other ancient breed) Unhatched Eggs??
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
oh, another gift from Galore that i lost because i'm too busy
i love my life :')
oh, another gift from Galore that i lost because i'm too busy
i love my life :')
winterfox1_zpsdzi1jlzr.gif
Wait hold on, can you get the breed change for only ONE day? I was out camping with no service and I think I missed it?
Wait hold on, can you get the breed change for only ONE day? I was out camping with no service and I think I missed it?
WOW I have never been more upset to miss an update!!!! I just signed on today after a long time....ugh I can't believe I could have gotten two breed scrolls uGHHHHHH I guess I'll have to start poking around the AH. Which means I'll have to start commissions again to afford [s]overhauling my entire lair[/s] snatching up a few Gaolers XD What a great year, FR team! I wish I was less busy so I could have enjoyed it more. Here's to many more annual updates [emoji=coatl love size=1]
WOW I have never been more upset to miss an update!!!! I just signed on today after a long time....ugh I can't believe I could have gotten two breed scrolls uGHHHHHH I guess I'll have to start poking around the AH. Which means I'll have to start commissions again to afford overhauling my entire lair snatching up a few Gaolers XD

What a great year, FR team! I wish I was less busy so I could have enjoyed it more. Here's to many more annual updates
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183