Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183
Wow that was a... very short window to get such a neat item. I was taking a small break because, well, LIFE, but now I think I'll be taking a longer one, because honestly I'm just bummed out, now.
Wow that was a... very short window to get such a neat item. I was taking a small break because, well, LIFE, but now I think I'll be taking a longer one, because honestly I'm just bummed out, now.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
This is honestly such a good update. Its been so much fun creating a project with the new Gaolers, getting new art, seeing all the new skins and accents. I'm so grateful that I was here for this! :D
This is honestly such a good update. Its been so much fun creating a project with the new Gaolers, getting new art, seeing all the new skins and accents. I'm so grateful that I was here for this! :D
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
Quote:
As we mentioned in a previous Dev Update, we will be retiring the legacy achievements system while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.

The achievements system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time.
I need 5 levels of insect-catching and 7 levels of scavenging. Is it do-able in the remaining time?

And the battle achievements are offline anyway, while the fairground ones never were online, right?

The one I really want to see in my "legacy" tab, though, is the Boolean one. I couldn't be a KS supporter on account of not knowing about the whole thing :( - but even if it's greyed-out, I'd like to see it there. Would it be possible to keep and show in that tab all legacy achieves theoretically possible, not only the ones we've personally achieved?
Quote:
As we mentioned in a previous Dev Update, we will be retiring the legacy achievements system while we work on its bigger and better replacement. As promised, we are announcing this shutdown well ahead of time so that you have ample time to earn any legacy achievements that you may be working towards.

The achievements system will be deactivated on Friday, August 16 at 6:00 server time.
I need 5 levels of insect-catching and 7 levels of scavenging. Is it do-able in the remaining time?

And the battle achievements are offline anyway, while the fairground ones never were online, right?

The one I really want to see in my "legacy" tab, though, is the Boolean one. I couldn't be a KS supporter on account of not knowing about the whole thing :( - but even if it's greyed-out, I'd like to see it there. Would it be possible to keep and show in that tab all legacy achieves theoretically possible, not only the ones we've personally achieved?
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@ApologizeVela

The scrolls were available for a week! FR mentioned a few months back that the automatic sending of gifts via PMs was becoming increasingly taxing on the server, so they created a NPC dragon, Galore, who would help manage this. So, for April Fools or any other site-wide freebies, you get a notification that Galore has a gift awaiting you. The pick up window is a full week from the announcement, but after that, the items won't be available.

You can still purchase a Gaoler scroll though via the Treasure Marketplace. They're 275kt without dom discounts.

I'm sorry you missed. D:
@ApologizeVela

The scrolls were available for a week! FR mentioned a few months back that the automatic sending of gifts via PMs was becoming increasingly taxing on the server, so they created a NPC dragon, Galore, who would help manage this. So, for April Fools or any other site-wide freebies, you get a notification that Galore has a gift awaiting you. The pick up window is a full week from the announcement, but after that, the items won't be available.

You can still purchase a Gaoler scroll though via the Treasure Marketplace. They're 275kt without dom discounts.

I'm sorry you missed. D:
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
I love Gaolers!
I love Gaolers!
*pops in* galores lol[emoji=gaoler sleepy size=2] i'm fallen asleep
*pops in* galores lol i'm fallen asleep
bummer that these weren't available with Galore for longer :( I missed my chance to pick my items up by a day. Could the team consider having Galore store event stuff like this a bit longer?
bummer that these weren't available with Galore for longer :( I missed my chance to pick my items up by a day. Could the team consider having Galore store event stuff like this a bit longer?
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
Amazing!
Amazing!
a
a
b
b
06xk8gV.pngQeFgVgd.png
FvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183