Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
[quote name="Lugosi" date="2019-05-29 08:01:25" ] Do snipers really just refresh the MP until it shows up? I've been checking pretty consistently for the past week and haven't managed to even view the items in bundle or individual form. Wonder when the hype will die down enough to actually purchase these silks. [/quote] Probably yes. I've done the same with no luck. And AH prices are pretty high (double of Marketplace price) so that can be avoided. I think we'll have to wait for a few more weeks at the minimum or until more apparel is released.
Lugosi wrote on 2019-05-29 08:01:25:
Do snipers really just refresh the MP until it shows up?
I've been checking pretty consistently for the past week and haven't managed to even view the items in bundle or individual form. Wonder when the hype will die down enough to actually purchase these silks.
Probably yes. I've done the same with no luck. And AH prices are pretty high (double of Marketplace price) so that can be avoided.
I think we'll have to wait for a few more weeks at the minimum or until more apparel is released.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I wouldn't be concerned with the prices - they're already starting to drop to pretty reasonable levels. The starsilk sets manage to hit a lot of people's 'I need 5000 of this now' buttons; it's silky and glittery and that's instant aesthetic material, but it's also something that layers, so people often end up getting more than one per outfit.

I imagine the prices will eventually be similar to the other silk set - more expensive than the AH than MP, but easy enough to find on the MP.
I wouldn't be concerned with the prices - they're already starting to drop to pretty reasonable levels. The starsilk sets manage to hit a lot of people's 'I need 5000 of this now' buttons; it's silky and glittery and that's instant aesthetic material, but it's also something that layers, so people often end up getting more than one per outfit.

I imagine the prices will eventually be similar to the other silk set - more expensive than the AH than MP, but easy enough to find on the MP.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Honestly, I'd like it if new items could somehow be locked out of the Marketplace for ten or fourteen days. So you can buy them, but you can't flip them. Maybe that would change this cruddy and un-community-spirited behavior.
Honestly, I'd like it if new items could somehow be locked out of the Marketplace for ten or fourteen days. So you can buy them, but you can't flip them. Maybe that would change this cruddy and un-community-spirited behavior.
I was lucky enough to get a Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes when leveling dragons at the Blooming Grove. It was so unexpected.
I was lucky enough to get a Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes when leveling dragons at the Blooming Grove. It was so unexpected.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I've checked the Marketplace at a variety of random times, but I've not seen any Starsilk item there yet. Putting more in stock eould help or having them more often at the Marketplace (every 30 min or so). [emoji=fae deadpan size=1]
I've checked the Marketplace at a variety of random times, but I've not seen any Starsilk item there yet. Putting more in stock eould help or having them more often at the Marketplace (every 30 min or so).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
It's like this every single time a new item comes out. Few pieces are offered in the MP, and unless you want to spend all day clicking every 5 minutes you have to wait MONTHS or pay ridiculous amounts in the auction house. This, above all else, makes me want to quit FR. It is so disheartening.
It's like this every single time a new item comes out. Few pieces are offered in the MP, and unless you want to spend all day clicking every 5 minutes you have to wait MONTHS or pay ridiculous amounts in the auction house. This, above all else, makes me want to quit FR. It is so disheartening.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I honest wish the main market shop was like that of avatar sites where the stock stays in stock. Maybe some items would be rotated out but not all of it all the time.. I've spent every day checking on and off of the market and seen the new stuff twice. Once I managed to get one even *gasp*

Maybe when new items are released double or triple how many are stocked at a time and maybe even how often they appear for a short while. It's silly to have a lack of supply on a digital item that isn't a event/limited time item.. but that's my opinion on it. >_> I mean the gem store always has all of it's stock...
I honest wish the main market shop was like that of avatar sites where the stock stays in stock. Maybe some items would be rotated out but not all of it all the time.. I've spent every day checking on and off of the market and seen the new stuff twice. Once I managed to get one even *gasp*

Maybe when new items are released double or triple how many are stocked at a time and maybe even how often they appear for a short while. It's silly to have a lack of supply on a digital item that isn't a event/limited time item.. but that's my opinion on it. >_> I mean the gem store always has all of it's stock...
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
At this point I'm starting to think that the bundles being available in the MP is a lie. That or people on here really are as disgusting as people who buy concert tickets then sell them for double price. I haven't seen ANY bundles, or even the individual pieces. Not once. And they've been out for almost a month now.
At this point I'm starting to think that the bundles being available in the MP is a lie. That or people on here really are as disgusting as people who buy concert tickets then sell them for double price. I haven't seen ANY bundles, or even the individual pieces. Not once. And they've been out for almost a month now.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
I, too, am starting to get really disheartened about not having even SEEN any starsilks in the MP. It's very frustrating.
I, too, am starting to get really disheartened about not having even SEEN any starsilks in the MP. It's very frustrating.
Okay Scalpers. It's been almost a month. Can you finally let other people find these in the marketplace now? This is so annoying with every release done in the Marketplace... Really takes the usefulness out of the marketplace tbh. What's the point in ever checking it if you play casually?
Okay Scalpers. It's been almost a month. Can you finally let other people find these in the marketplace now? This is so annoying with every release done in the Marketplace... Really takes the usefulness out of the marketplace tbh. What's the point in ever checking it if you play casually?
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94