Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
as a tip to folks.. it's not super useful but it happens from time to time.. check the marketplace too. I do a scan of the market every so often and find some of the 'newer' released items for fair prices or even dirt cheap (I guess from people just wanting them to be out of their invo..)

figured I'd toss this out here.. I'm not really having any luck either.
as a tip to folks.. it's not super useful but it happens from time to time.. check the marketplace too. I do a scan of the market every so often and find some of the 'newer' released items for fair prices or even dirt cheap (I guess from people just wanting them to be out of their invo..)

What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I was so lucky just now. I was able to buy one [item=Ruby Starsilk Socks]! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=spiral tongue size=1][emoji=mirror winking size=1] When I went back a minute later, the rest sold out. [i]Gotta buy 'em quick![/i] Tbh, the Nebula Starsilks are much easier to find and can sell for lots of money (to buy other Starsilks from the AH).
I was so lucky just now. I was able to buy one Ruby Starsilk Socks !

When I went back a minute later, the rest sold out. Gotta buy 'em quick!

Tbh, the Nebula Starsilks are much easier to find and can sell for lots of money (to buy other Starsilks from the AH).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="AcePuzzlerKina" date="2019-06-02 07:18:32" ] At this point I'm starting to think that the bundles being available in the MP is a lie. That or people on here really are as disgusting as people who buy concert tickets then sell them for double price. I haven't seen ANY bundles, or even the individual pieces. Not once. And they've been out for almost a month now. [/quote] [s]I do agree with you. I haven't seen a bundle yet either, but I got lucky enough to see one individual item.[/s] Edit: Just bought myself a [item=Paradise Starsilks] bundle! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=spiral winking size=1][emoji=fae star size=1][emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
AcePuzzlerKina wrote on 2019-06-02 07:18:32:
At this point I'm starting to think that the bundles being available in the MP is a lie. That or people on here really are as disgusting as people who buy concert tickets then sell them for double price. I haven't seen ANY bundles, or even the individual pieces. Not once. And they've been out for almost a month now.
I do agree with you. I haven't seen a bundle yet either, but I got lucky enough to see one individual item.

Edit: Just bought myself a Paradise Starsilks bundle!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="AcePuzzlerKina" date="2019-06-03 17:00:42" ] Okay Scalpers. It's been almost a month. Can you finally let other people find these in the marketplace now? This is so annoying with every release done in the Marketplace... Really takes the usefulness out of the marketplace tbh. What's the point in ever checking it if you play casually? [/quote] Yes, please stop already.
AcePuzzlerKina wrote on 2019-06-03 17:00:42:
Okay Scalpers. It's been almost a month. Can you finally let other people find these in the marketplace now? This is so annoying with every release done in the Marketplace... Really takes the usefulness out of the marketplace tbh. What's the point in ever checking it if you play casually?

Yes, please stop already.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[quote name="Rosekitten" date="2019-06-03 22:43:31" ] as a tip to folks.. it's not super useful but it happens from time to time.. check the marketplace too. I do a scan of the market every so often and find some of the 'newer' released items for fair prices or even dirt cheap (I guess from people just wanting them to be out of their invo..) figured I'd toss this out here.. I'm not really having any luck either. [/quote] I've been checking the marketplace. Multiple times every day. Ever since they came out. Unlike the scalpers who grab multiples to use to turn profit, I don't have time to sit there and refresh the marketplace every 5 minutes. And from your wording, I think you meant the Auction House :) But the AH... sells them at higher prices. Because like I said, scalpers trying to turn profit like these things are concert tickets. Only difference is that it's regulated/illegal to do that with concert tickets. Unlike on here.
Rosekitten wrote on 2019-06-03 22:43:31:

I've been checking the marketplace. Multiple times every day. Ever since they came out. Unlike the scalpers who grab multiples to use to turn profit, I don't have time to sit there and refresh the marketplace every 5 minutes. And from your wording, I think you meant the Auction House :)

But the AH... sells them at higher prices. Because like I said, scalpers trying to turn profit like these things are concert tickets. Only difference is that it's regulated/illegal to do that with concert tickets. Unlike on here.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
To all:
One of the best times would be checking as soon as maintanence finishes at 00:30 server time. Most people aren't on at that time, since, well... it's pretty obvious, but they don't know that you can be on at 00:30 server time so they go on ay 00:31 or later.

It's true these items are barely in the Marketplace before selling out, probably due to the instant popularity and high interest, so pretty much everyone (except snipers) have to wait. More items in stock, more often cycled in the Marketplace, or more instantly popular items being released.

Edit: I think the craze is dying down, since the items appear more frequently in the Marketplace and AH prices decreased somewhat. And that's probably why I got lucky today.
To all:
One of the best times would be checking as soon as maintanence finishes at 00:30 server time. Most people aren't on at that time, since, well... it's pretty obvious, but they don't know that you can be on at 00:30 server time so they go on ay 00:31 or later.

It's true these items are barely in the Marketplace before selling out, probably due to the instant popularity and high interest, so pretty much everyone (except snipers) have to wait. More items in stock, more often cycled in the Marketplace, or more instantly popular items being released.

Edit: I think the craze is dying down, since the items appear more frequently in the Marketplace and AH prices decreased somewhat. And that's probably why I got lucky today.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Just found a Nebula Starsilk Shawl at the Coliseum. 5/9 items of the Nebula Statsilk set collected![emoji=coatl happy size=1][emoji=spiral winking size=1][emoji=mirror tongue size=1][emoji=fae laughing size=1] [i]What luck these days...[/i] Edit: Just caught sight of a few Paradise Starsilk Circlet at the Marketplace. I bought 2 and listed them on the AH, since I already have the item. Edit2: One is sold. The other is still on the AH (I might be taking down later). Edit3/edit4: It expired, so I took it down. I'm not relisting it, but I could give it away at a later time.
Just found a Nebula Starsilk Shawl at the Coliseum. 5/9 items of the Nebula Statsilk set collected!

What luck these days...

Edit: Just caught sight of a few Paradise Starsilk Circlet at the Marketplace. I bought 2 and listed them on the AH, since I already have the item.
Edit2: One is sold. The other is still on the AH (I might be taking down later).
Edit3/edit4: It expired, so I took it down. I'm not relisting it, but I could give it away at a later time.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
INFURIATING!
INFURIATING!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-06-04 10:23:31" ] To all: One of the best times would be checking as soon as maintanence finishes at 00:30 server time. Most people aren't on at that time, since, well... it's pretty obvious, but they don't know that you can be on at 00:30 server time so they go on ay 00:31 or later. [/quote] ... That's 2 AM my time. I'm not on at 00:30 because it's 2:30 AM and even with my insomnia, I'm at least trying to sleep.
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-06-04 10:23:31:
To all:

... That's 2 AM my time. I'm not on at 00:30 because it's 2:30 AM and even with my insomnia, I'm at least trying to sleep.
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
[quote name="AcePuzzlerKina" date="2019-06-05 09:18:28" ] [quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-06-04 10:23:31" ] To all: One of the best times would be checking as soon as maintanence finishes at 00:30 server time. Most people aren't on at that time, since, well... it's pretty obvious, but they don't know that you can be on at 00:30 server time so they go on ay 00:31 or later. [/quote] ... That's 2 AM my time. I'm not on at 00:30 because it's 2:30 AM and even with my insomnia, I'm at least trying to sleep. [/quote] Oh... The best times probably depend on the time zones, since that could vary from a few hours to a 10+ hours difference in relation to FR's server time. Well, I guess I can try to snipe some and private auction them for the original Marketplace price to those who would like something.
AcePuzzlerKina wrote on 2019-06-05 09:18:28:
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-06-04 10:23:31:
To all:

... That's 2 AM my time. I'm not on at 00:30 because it's 2:30 AM and even with my insomnia, I'm at least trying to sleep.
Oh... The best times probably depend on the time zones, since that could vary from a few hours to a 10+ hours difference in relation to FR's server time.

Well, I guess I can try to snipe some and private auction them for the original Marketplace price to those who would like something.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94