Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shrouded in Celestial Silk
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94
@Alaia
I do know that. I didn't bother checking the AH or the tooltips, since I gave an estimate based off of other released items.
@Alaia
I do know that. I didn't bother checking the AH or the tooltips, since I gave an estimate based off of other released items.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
How do you get these?
How do you get these?
Oh
Oh
[quote name="ClanRuwianna" date="2019-05-18 19:52:55" ] How do you get these? [/quote] Either buy from the Marketplace if they're cycled in or they're not all sniped OR buy from the Auction House. For the Nebula Starsilk set, you'll need to go to the Coliseum and fight neutral enemies (the more, the better) and it may drop.
ClanRuwianna wrote on 2019-05-18 19:52:55:
How do you get these?
Either buy from the Marketplace if they're cycled in or they're not all sniped OR buy from the Auction House. For the Nebula Starsilk set, you'll need to go to the Coliseum and fight neutral enemies (the more, the better) and it may drop.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Sniping is annoying but I'll just wait out the initial rush as I have done in the past.

Will be about 3 months until I see any but at least it wont be price gouged by then.
Sniping is annoying but I'll just wait out the initial rush as I have done in the past.

Will be about 3 months until I see any but at least it wont be price gouged by then.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
came here to comment again, I love those set way to much, while I'm really only interested in the horizon, Teal and Nebula one ( and Moondust and Ruby one may be usefull sometimes,I'm still trying to find a way of liking the paradise one and make it looks good in one of my dragons!) I'm looking foward to have new colours!! I'm expecting a new bunch of those precious starsilks in other colours (as people have already suggested, we need one to be pink, since they are made my arcane dragons!, also a prismatic one and one light the night silks!, I would be happy even if we just got the same colours as the silks one ( seeing it not completely possible since we already have 2 with red colours and adding crimson would be seen maybe as way to much red starsilks?
but still, please keep making those awesome apparels!
came here to comment again, I love those set way to much, while I'm really only interested in the horizon, Teal and Nebula one ( and Moondust and Ruby one may be usefull sometimes,I'm still trying to find a way of liking the paradise one and make it looks good in one of my dragons!) I'm looking foward to have new colours!! I'm expecting a new bunch of those precious starsilks in other colours (as people have already suggested, we need one to be pink, since they are made my arcane dragons!, also a prismatic one and one light the night silks!, I would be happy even if we just got the same colours as the silks one ( seeing it not completely possible since we already have 2 with red colours and adding crimson would be seen maybe as way to much red starsilks?
but still, please keep making those awesome apparels!
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
just got the nebula shawl from the coliseum! i'm really happy!!
just got the nebula shawl from the coliseum! i'm really happy!!
YXd7R2s.pngZEccwEl.pngtransparent_border.png
romella/roro
she/they/he
+3 fr time
witch of time
transparent_border.pngvcPUIVB.pngp90UoHj.png
OMG YESS!!!
OMG YESS!!!
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
thDLJf3.pngmxk5Q9c.png
Can y'all make some pink silks I can actually afford >:(((

On a serious note, I love the new silks they're gorgeous!!
Can y'all make some pink silks I can actually afford >:(((

On a serious note, I love the new silks they're gorgeous!!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 94