Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87
I love Him? Galore is my new fave NPC.[emoji=guardian love size=2]
I love Him? Galore is my new fave NPC.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
As a daily player, I like any sort of update that rewards regular play, so this works out just fine for me!
As a daily player, I like any sort of update that rewards regular play, so this works out just fine for me!
gxacNa1.gif
The moment I read Galore's Glorious Gifts all I could think of was Gilmore's Glorious Goods from Critical Role [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
The moment I read Galore's Glorious Gifts all I could think of was Gilmore's Glorious Goods from Critical Role
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
Galore sounds great XD
Galore sounds great XD
demicatcher.png bicatcher.png
[quote name="Elvende" date="2019-05-06 19:41:40" ] The moment I read Galore's Glorious Gifts all I could think of was Gilmore's Glorious Goods from Critical Role [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [/quote] RIGHT?! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that, hahaha
Elvende wrote on 2019-05-06 19:41:40:
The moment I read Galore's Glorious Gifts all I could think of was Gilmore's Glorious Goods from Critical Role

RIGHT?! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that, hahaha
As someone who often has to take week-long breaks from FR for travel, focusing on commissions, and visiting family across the country, I would love the timeframe to be raised to something like 14 days.

I've run or been part of running several online communities with events over the years, and we always tried to let evens run around two weeks as a fair window of time to give people the opportunity to participate.

Also, with a longer window available, I imagine the "rush" crowding the server to retrieve items will be a little more spread out.
As someone who often has to take week-long breaks from FR for travel, focusing on commissions, and visiting family across the country, I would love the timeframe to be raised to something like 14 days.

I've run or been part of running several online communities with events over the years, and we always tried to let evens run around two weeks as a fair window of time to give people the opportunity to participate.

Also, with a longer window available, I imagine the "rush" crowding the server to retrieve items will be a little more spread out.
Does this mean the deadline to change marva items will be extended too? Or will it still be limited to one day to change it?

Ideally this would be an exception

For others, might I propose a system similar to Pokémon’s event gifts? The delivery person (galore, in this case) holds onto the items indefinitely until the player claims it. I understand that this may cause more strain than the current system, but this creates a big opportunity for players to miss out on event items.

Or, perhaps, after the 7 day timer is up, it automatically delivers the “default” gift to the remaining players? This should have significantly less stress than everyone getting it at once (since most players will collect it ASAP)
Does this mean the deadline to change marva items will be extended too? Or will it still be limited to one day to change it?

Ideally this would be an exception

For others, might I propose a system similar to Pokémon’s event gifts? The delivery person (galore, in this case) holds onto the items indefinitely until the player claims it. I understand that this may cause more strain than the current system, but this creates a big opportunity for players to miss out on event items.

Or, perhaps, after the 7 day timer is up, it automatically delivers the “default” gift to the remaining players? This should have significantly less stress than everyone getting it at once (since most players will collect it ASAP)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
what a beautiful guardian

i think this is a good change of pace though i agree.
maybe extending it to 14 days might help those who are on vacation or hiatus for some time away from the internet.
what a beautiful guardian

i think this is a good change of pace though i agree.
maybe extending it to 14 days might help those who are on vacation or hiatus for some time away from the internet.
popplio.png457.gif
what a KING
what a KING
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
What a lovely dragon and a very nice idea! ^^
What a lovely dragon and a very nice idea! ^^
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87