Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87
I don’t care about the delivery stuff at all, I’m just here for THAT BEAUTIFUL BOY. DRAGON. WHATEVER PRONOUNS THEY HAVE.
I don’t care about the delivery stuff at all, I’m just here for THAT BEAUTIFUL BOY. DRAGON. WHATEVER PRONOUNS THEY HAVE.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-06 10:37:38" ]the free Strange Chests we give everyone for [i]Night of the Nocturne[/i].[/quote] since when has this been a thing? i don't remember getting free chests at all and several other people i've talked to have said the same thing. :o
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-06 10:37:38:
the free Strange Chests we give everyone for Night of the Nocturne.
since when has this been a thing? i don't remember getting free chests at all and several other people i've talked to have said the same thing. :o
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
While this does make sense, I dont like the active claim window.
I think perhaps 2 weeks would be more reasonable, but I would vastly prefer all actively fed accounts receiving the items automatically.
While this does make sense, I dont like the active claim window.
I think perhaps 2 weeks would be more reasonable, but I would vastly prefer all actively fed accounts receiving the items automatically.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
wow seems like a cool new mechanic and great for less active players! exited to see a new npc! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
wow seems like a cool new mechanic and great for less active players! exited to see a new npc!
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
Galore is the most beautiful guardian. /pets beard ;;

Like many others, I think the 7-day window to collect items is a little too short. I think 2-3 weeks is a more reasonable expectation. I also would like to see an ongoing notification for uncollected items, similar to how Baldwin's is operating, in case we forget to collect.
Galore is the most beautiful guardian. /pets beard ;;

Like many others, I think the 7-day window to collect items is a little too short. I think 2-3 weeks is a more reasonable expectation. I also would like to see an ongoing notification for uncollected items, similar to how Baldwin's is operating, in case we forget to collect.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
why would you make there be such a short time limit on it?

what if you're not able to log in during that 7 day time frame? you're just supposed to miss out on it?

why even have a time limit at all?

edit: i also like how no one knows what galore's gender is and there's been little thought to just use gender neutral pronouns in the meantime
why would you make there be such a short time limit on it?

what if you're not able to log in during that 7 day time frame? you're just supposed to miss out on it?

why even have a time limit at all?

edit: i also like how no one knows what galore's gender is and there's been little thought to just use gender neutral pronouns in the meantime
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I feel like the 7 day period for limited items is perfectly fine. Festival items are also available for 7 days, and for me the point of limited items is that they're only available for a limited period of time.
I feel like the 7 day period for limited items is perfectly fine. Festival items are also available for 7 days, and for me the point of limited items is that they're only available for a limited period of time.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
I'm not sure how i feel about Galore.
It really doesn't matter how much time you give someone to collect an exclusive item it can still be punishing. I know it's aimed towards the more active people but i still don't think it's a good idea.

I understand that sending every player an item can be a strain to the server, i know it was hard on the servers because of the sudden lag during those events.
But whether or not you were active you could still get those items you weren't here for.

Maybe make the window to get something longer? Even just a little bit would be nice. 10 days? 14?
But then again why even have a limit at all?
It seems the opposite of "not wanting to be punishing".

But my opinions on whether this feature is good or not aside...
Galore is beautiful looking <3
Look at day beardddd and the smilllleee
I've never seen a guardian with a smile =:D
Also im pretty sure its a he, he's got a beard, females don't have that i think.
I'm not sure how i feel about Galore.
It really doesn't matter how much time you give someone to collect an exclusive item it can still be punishing. I know it's aimed towards the more active people but i still don't think it's a good idea.

I understand that sending every player an item can be a strain to the server, i know it was hard on the servers because of the sudden lag during those events.
But whether or not you were active you could still get those items you weren't here for.

Maybe make the window to get something longer? Even just a little bit would be nice. 10 days? 14?
But then again why even have a limit at all?
It seems the opposite of "not wanting to be punishing".

But my opinions on whether this feature is good or not aside...
Galore is beautiful looking <3
Look at day beardddd and the smilllleee
I've never seen a guardian with a smile =:D
Also im pretty sure its a he, he's got a beard, females don't have that i think.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Galore’s beautiful and it’s great for the people who’d otherwise have to manually distribute gifts! However, I’m also sometimes gone for up to three weeks at a time due to a lack of internet so this system is horrible for me. I know plenty of others who will miss a week or two at a time, again, not because they don’t want to play, but because they have no access to signal.

I also think it’s greatly unfair to haitus/semi-haitus players. Frankly, if I took a break, knowing how much I missed would make me just shrug and give up on the game.
Galore’s beautiful and it’s great for the people who’d otherwise have to manually distribute gifts! However, I’m also sometimes gone for up to three weeks at a time due to a lack of internet so this system is horrible for me. I know plenty of others who will miss a week or two at a time, again, not because they don’t want to play, but because they have no access to signal.

I also think it’s greatly unfair to haitus/semi-haitus players. Frankly, if I took a break, knowing how much I missed would make me just shrug and give up on the game.
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
This is a great idea! Keep up the good work! I also feel 7 days is a fair amount of time to just pop in a collect your item then go about your business even if you may be busy [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
This is a great idea! Keep up the good work! I also feel 7 days is a fair amount of time to just pop in a collect your item then go about your business even if you may be busy
TJuuS.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87