Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87
I feel like Galore's gift should stay until the next item is released rather than just 7 days.
I feel like Galore's gift should stay until the next item is released rather than just 7 days.
Galore looks amazing! I'm just afraid I will miss the items with my memory and with me not being that active on social media... xD Pretty sure that's unreasonable. An alert would be really nice, just like it is with Baldwin and Auction House things.
Galore looks amazing! I'm just afraid I will miss the items with my memory and with me not being that active on social media... xD Pretty sure that's unreasonable. An alert would be really nice, just like it is with Baldwin and Auction House things.
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
this is a good idea though i'm not sure if 7 days is quite long enough for a "just in case"
this is a good idea though i'm not sure if 7 days is quite long enough for a "just in case"
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Ga[b]lore[/b]'s plot [emoji=guardian confused size=2]
Galore's plot
JQQ3Fjt.png
This is such a cool idea! I really appreciate that. Thanks for continuing to update us with fresh, new stuff! ♥
This is such a cool idea! I really appreciate that. Thanks for continuing to update us with fresh, new stuff! ♥
shop_banner.png
100% behind this. Not only does it promote activity, FR has desperately needed more NPCs. And just look at that beard![emoji=guardian love size=2]
100% behind this. Not only does it promote activity, FR has desperately needed more NPCs. And just look at that beard!
I love Galore and I'm greatly looking forward to that update! Adding Galore is a good descision.
I love Galore and I'm greatly looking forward to that update! Adding Galore is a good descision.
I'm curious why this NPC isn't Marva herself actually!
I'm curious why this NPC isn't Marva herself actually!
Brilliant
Brilliant
I really love the looks of Galore OwO <3

I also really like the future system, but I kinda feel that the time range to pickup the item(s) could be a bit more than a week? I'd personally suggest a month, even tho it might seem a bit long time, there won't probably be that many limited event items that they would stack up too much? There haven't been that frequent event items (or not that I'd be aware of), so it wouldn't hurt to give players some more time to pick them up?
I really love the looks of Galore OwO <3

I also really like the future system, but I kinda feel that the time range to pickup the item(s) could be a bit more than a week? I'd personally suggest a month, even tho it might seem a bit long time, there won't probably be that many limited event items that they would stack up too much? There haven't been that frequent event items (or not that I'd be aware of), so it wouldn't hurt to give players some more time to pick them up?
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 86 87