Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87
[quote name="Plasmafire" date="2019-05-06 10:46:15" ] ....Wait, what are Galore’s pronouns? [/quote] I honestly wanna know because the beard says male but the name seems more feminine? (gonna hc her as trans until then)
Plasmafire wrote on 2019-05-06 10:46:15:
....Wait, what are Galore’s pronouns?

I honestly wanna know because the beard says male but the name seems more feminine? (gonna hc her as trans until then)
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I love the new NPC, his design is very cool
I love the new NPC, his design is very cool
Galore is absolutely stunning, and this update is interesting!!
I think it's normal to reward active players more than unactives, obviously, althought I'm with the others: maybe two/three weeks? So we can all avoid IRL problems?
Galore is absolutely stunning, and this update is interesting!!
I think it's normal to reward active players more than unactives, obviously, althought I'm with the others: maybe two/three weeks? So we can all avoid IRL problems?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
GALORE IS A HANDSOME BBY OMG
GALORE IS A HANDSOME BBY OMG
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Nice! Lovely art for Galore.
Nice! Lovely art for Galore.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
There is nothing more exciting than something brand new being added, and Galore's Glorious Gifts sounds amazing. As a Guardian lover, I'm very happy with Galore. Thank you for always making FR fascinating to visit every day.
There is nothing more exciting than something brand new being added, and Galore's Glorious Gifts sounds amazing. As a Guardian lover, I'm very happy with Galore. Thank you for always making FR fascinating to visit every day.
Ohhh......... they're gorgeous... Need to restrain from... trying to get them as a fandragon............
Ohhh......... they're gorgeous... Need to restrain from... trying to get them as a fandragon............
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
I love this idea! And I'm already in love with Galor. [emoji=fae love size=2]
I love this idea! And I'm already in love with Galor.
axOkNaR.png
ZNhRsiG.png
Like how Galore looks but... seven day limit sort of means you're pretty much out exclusive items if you've got a lot going on, doesn't it?
Like how Galore looks but... seven day limit sort of means you're pretty much out exclusive items if you've got a lot going on, doesn't it?
art_shop_banner23.pngart_shop_banner2.png
I absolutely love this lil update. Galore is absolutely stunning! I am wondering if it's possible to double that time. I feel a week is just too short a window in the event of something unplanned happening.
I absolutely love this lil update. Galore is absolutely stunning! I am wondering if it's possible to double that time. I feel a week is just too short a window in the event of something unplanned happening.
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 86 87