Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91
Yeah which option means we don't ever have to see their furry faces again?? We don't need more, ta ever so.
Yeah which option means we don't ever have to see their furry faces again?? We don't need more, ta ever so.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
punt them all into the sun
punt them all into the sun
Bears are so devalued now, might as well make them monthly for someone who wants them.

But that aside...

I still am all for retiring Night of the Nocturne altogether.
December originally had no festival because it is supposed to be a time for family and holidays... Now its a huge stressful grindfest, and nocturnes aren't even rare anymore.

Bears are so devalued now, might as well make them monthly for someone who wants them.

But that aside...

I still am all for retiring Night of the Nocturne altogether.
December originally had no festival because it is supposed to be a time for family and holidays... Now its a huge stressful grindfest, and nocturnes aren't even rare anymore.

And I love you, random forum poster!
VfSmU07.gif
I'd rather they just retire, frankly, but I suppose the Joxar option is better than seeing them when I'm looking for NotN content instead.
I'd rather they just retire, frankly, but I suppose the Joxar option is better than seeing them when I'm looking for NotN content instead.
Too many bears.
needs less bears.
just
no more bears.
Too many bears.
needs less bears.
just
no more bears.
Bless, we finally have the chance to end the scourge of bears, but I'd rather they'd retire. Their value is close to worthless at this point and spending 80kT in the sink just to get another would be disappointing at best.
Idk, it's kind of like trying to choose between two evils. Progress, yes. But at what cost in the long run?
Bless, we finally have the chance to end the scourge of bears, but I'd rather they'd retire. Their value is close to worthless at this point and spending 80kT in the sink just to get another would be disappointing at best.
Idk, it's kind of like trying to choose between two evils. Progress, yes. But at what cost in the long run?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
22 || She/Her || +2 FR Time
Dragon Dressup Service || Wishlist
Option 3: retire.
Option 3: retire.
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
[quote name="kuchipatchis" date=2017-11-20 20:40:36] i really want the bears to stay in the chests - i cant imagine how mad id be to spend 80k and get a random drop bear in joxars spare inventory [/quote] This. They can just stay in the Strange Chests. At least those are free.
kuchipatchis wrote on 2017-11-20:
i really want the bears to stay in the chests - i cant imagine how mad id be to spend 80k and get a random drop bear in joxars spare inventory

This. They can just stay in the Strange Chests. At least those are free.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i think the bears should cycle out for awhile since we already have too many of them hanging around.
but i guess the joxar chests though would at least slow the flow of them and there would still be plenty for all the new players. plus it would make the notn chests easier on new players too cause they would have a better chance getting all the older notn stuff cause the bears wouldn't be taking up all the rng slots.
i think the bears should cycle out for awhile since we already have too many of them hanging around.
but i guess the joxar chests though would at least slow the flow of them and there would still be plenty for all the new players. plus it would make the notn chests easier on new players too cause they would have a better chance getting all the older notn stuff cause the bears wouldn't be taking up all the rng slots.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Bye Bye Bears
Bye Bye Bears
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 90 91