Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
So, now that this is over, are we going to hear the results? Or do we have to wait for the first day of NotN to find out? Cuz I'd rather know in advance, personally.
So, now that this is over, are we going to hear the results? Or do we have to wait for the first day of NotN to find out? Cuz I'd rather know in advance, personally.
@luccamajere
Quote:
Undel 2017-12-16 20:42:25
The votes are in, and players voted overwhelmingly from start to finish to remove elemental bears from Night of the Nocturne. They will appear in Joxar's Spare Inventory June 2018 as a bonus chance item.
@luccamajere
Quote:
Undel 2017-12-16 20:42:25
The votes are in, and players voted overwhelmingly from start to finish to remove elemental bears from Night of the Nocturne. They will appear in Joxar's Spare Inventory June 2018 as a bonus chance item.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Undel
So, now that the bears have moved to Joxar's Spare Inventory, what will replace the bears?

They were honestly a huge part of NotN and I'm genuinely kinda upset that this was the vote (I was part of the minority that voted them to stay lol)

I see in the Encyclopedia that you guys have already changed over all the bears from one page to another, but in terms of what we get in the Mystery Chests, will the team be adding 22 new familiars for a chance for us to get?
@Undel
So, now that the bears have moved to Joxar's Spare Inventory, what will replace the bears?

They were honestly a huge part of NotN and I'm genuinely kinda upset that this was the vote (I was part of the minority that voted them to stay lol)

I see in the Encyclopedia that you guys have already changed over all the bears from one page to another, but in terms of what we get in the Mystery Chests, will the team be adding 22 new familiars for a chance for us to get?
UZ6dqn4.png
yes!!!!!!!!!
yes!!!!!!!!!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
@ShadowFromAbove i'm not undel but every year they have added new familiars to the notn pool so there'll always be a bunch of familiars to get. I am sure they'll add new apparel, familiars, and probably vistas this year again. Honestly the bears originally (besides the mock ones) were festival items tho i can understand how people would feel they were a huge part of notn too
@ShadowFromAbove i'm not undel but every year they have added new familiars to the notn pool so there'll always be a bunch of familiars to get. I am sure they'll add new apparel, familiars, and probably vistas this year again. Honestly the bears originally (besides the mock ones) were festival items tho i can understand how people would feel they were a huge part of notn too
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

You know what would be hillarious now that the bears are officially removed from notn; is if the new familiars for this year's notn were bears....many new bears.
You know what would be hillarious now that the bears are officially removed from notn; is if the new familiars for this year's notn were bears....many new bears.
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
[quote name="AceZaslavsky" date=2017-12-16 22:16:17] You know what would be hillarious now that the bears are officially removed from notn; is if the new familiars for this year's notn were bears....many new bears. [/quote] nonononono
AceZaslavsky wrote on 2017-12-16:
nonononono
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@whalewatcher
Ohh okay, that does make sense. I've actually seen one NotN in the past, so this will be my second one ever. I didn't know that they released new ones each year (which actually makes sense, considering every Festival we get a new familiar lol)

Thanks for commenting back! :D
@whalewatcher
Ohh okay, that does make sense. I've actually seen one NotN in the past, so this will be my second one ever. I didn't know that they released new ones each year (which actually makes sense, considering every Festival we get a new familiar lol)

Thanks for commenting back! :D
UZ6dqn4.png
@ShadowFromAbove no problem! Also hope your 2nd notn is awesome! Hope you get lots of good drops!
@ShadowFromAbove no problem! Also hope your 2nd notn is awesome! Hope you get lots of good drops!

Too late :(
Too late :(
beautiful-field-landscape-meadow-nature-Favim.com-316877.jpg
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91