Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Kuchipatchis

If I'm reading this right, the bears would be like the skins are now, you would get an item plus a chance at a bear as a bonus.

As long as this is the right read, I'm all for it.

IF you can get just a bear, it'd be a huge step backwards. Instead of 2 weeks of bear disappointment, we'd have recurring bear rage.
@Kuchipatchis

If I'm reading this right, the bears would be like the skins are now, you would get an item plus a chance at a bear as a bonus.

As long as this is the right read, I'm all for it.

IF you can get just a bear, it'd be a huge step backwards. Instead of 2 weeks of bear disappointment, we'd have recurring bear rage.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
[quote name="Galaxtic" date=2017-11-20 20:41:08] lol bye [/quote] Mood tbh Either way, I want the cycled stuff to be [i]meltable[/i]. I want all NotN items to be [i]meltable[/i]. They are constantly going to be built up in the system and if there's no way to get them out, they're just gonna continue piling on and on and on. I know that since it's a "holiday" item we don't want them to accidentally melted down but since there's a possibility of them being randomly generated I mean. They're not gone forever! The count will continue going up and up and I think that because there's no way for them to leave the system, it would cause them to become more and more worthless. Unless there is a continuous influx of people who keep absorbing the cycled items, they're just going to continue building up. Supply will always be higher than demand and will become higher and higher.
Galaxtic wrote on 2017-11-20:
lol bye

Mood tbh

Either way, I want the cycled stuff to be meltable. I want all NotN items to be meltable. They are constantly going to be built up in the system and if there's no way to get them out, they're just gonna continue piling on and on and on.

I know that since it's a "holiday" item we don't want them to accidentally melted down but since there's a possibility of them being randomly generated I mean. They're not gone forever! The count will continue going up and up and I think that because there's no way for them to leave the system, it would cause them to become more and more worthless. Unless there is a continuous influx of people who keep absorbing the cycled items, they're just going to continue building up. Supply will always be higher than demand and will become higher and higher.
uCR5SCW.png
oo!
oo!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Thanks for asking for our input! Hope you guys are having lovely Thanksgivings for those who're celebrating it~
Thanks for asking for our input! Hope you guys are having lovely Thanksgivings for those who're celebrating it~
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life
where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Could it be possible to do something like Joxar during NotN? Then anyone who wants bears can buy them once a year, same as any other festival items during their respective months.

I wouldn't mind seeing the bears go away, mostly because I have a ton of them not only from their festivals but also from NotN itself. And that fact leads me to agree that I wouldn't want to get them out of an expensive Joxar box....
Could it be possible to do something like Joxar during NotN? Then anyone who wants bears can buy them once a year, same as any other festival items during their respective months.

I wouldn't mind seeing the bears go away, mostly because I have a ton of them not only from their festivals but also from NotN itself. And that fact leads me to agree that I wouldn't want to get them out of an expensive Joxar box....
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
I'm honestly with all the people who are saying no change. Given that the cheapest bears on the AH are around 10-15k, it would be super upsetting to blow 80k on an Inventory Crate just to end up getting a bear that you already have ten of already, and can't resell or trade it for one of the recolored things you don't have because of their already-crashed value.

It feels like a lose-lose situation to me either way, honestly. Both ways are going to end in disappointment when you open a chest and get a bear.
I'm honestly with all the people who are saying no change. Given that the cheapest bears on the AH are around 10-15k, it would be super upsetting to blow 80k on an Inventory Crate just to end up getting a bear that you already have ten of already, and can't resell or trade it for one of the recolored things you don't have because of their already-crashed value.

It feels like a lose-lose situation to me either way, honestly. Both ways are going to end in disappointment when you open a chest and get a bear.
Heart Rose 1AjuNaL.png Lightweaver Marble Bust
OMG yes plz move the bears YES
OMG yes plz move the bears YES
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
yay
yay
[quote name="Cao" date=2017-11-20 20:39:17] I'd rather they just retire? [/quote] ^^^ i mean if i had to choose, id probs have them stay in NOTN like everyone else said, rather not have to drop 80k just for a bear
Cao wrote on 2017-11-20:
I'd rather they just retire?
^^^

i mean if i had to choose, id probs have them stay in NOTN
like everyone else said, rather not have to drop 80k just for a bear
YvKx7jm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91