Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
Dang son B E A R S
Dang son B E A R S
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
BEARS
BEARS
noice
noice
boxparts.gif
Ooh, I like this idea. The bears have been seriously devalued in price compared to the sprites and the 2014 fest apparel, and I feel like moving them to Joxar's Spare Inventory would increase their rarity while still being available to new players. Plus there won't be the disappointment of opening a Strange Chest during NotN and getting just bears anymore.
Ooh, I like this idea. The bears have been seriously devalued in price compared to the sprites and the 2014 fest apparel, and I feel like moving them to Joxar's Spare Inventory would increase their rarity while still being available to new players. Plus there won't be the disappointment of opening a Strange Chest during NotN and getting just bears anymore.
Na5WGHa.png
Nice!
Nice!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
I'd rather they just retire?
I'd rather they just retire?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Thank goodness!
Thank goodness!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
the fate of the bears omg i love the title
the fate of the bears omg i love the title
This is Great!
This is Great!
i really want the bears to stay in the chests - i cant imagine how mad id be to spend 80k and get a random drop bear in joxars spare inventory

EDIT okay there were too many words i didnt read right lol

i still think they should stay in the NotN though, they have very little value
i really want the bears to stay in the chests - i cant imagine how mad id be to spend 80k and get a random drop bear in joxars spare inventory

EDIT okay there were too many words i didnt read right lol

i still think they should stay in the NotN though, they have very little value
8VvjJ9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91