Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
Neat!
Neat!
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
[quote name="LongMorrison" date=2017-11-20 20:44:50] where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life [/quote] Plz let them hiberate 5eva
LongMorrison wrote on 2017-11-20:
where is the option for I Never Want To See A Bear Again In My Damn Life

Plz let them hiberate 5eva
uCR5SCW.png
can we just retire them pls
can we just retire them pls
AoZdhkp.png
Oh boy.
Oh boy.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
can i vote to delete the bears?
can i vote to delete the bears?
BYE BEARS [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/78/eb/ae/78ebaea963e4670611d04cde3122bf03.gif[/img][/center]
BYE BEARS
78ebaea963e4670611d04cde3122bf03.gif
ZYsjylg.png
Best option would to get rid off them for good finally...
Neither notn nor joxar work well for me, but I voted joxar because you have only one chest from him each month, but more notn chestes
... Though I'll regret this choice when I paid a huge amount of cash for a bear, or when I get a color variant and then it's just a lame bear
Best option would to get rid off them for good finally...
Neither notn nor joxar work well for me, but I voted joxar because you have only one chest from him each month, but more notn chestes
... Though I'll regret this choice when I paid a huge amount of cash for a bear, or when I get a color variant and then it's just a lame bear
qR6otwA.png
I'd prefer they just retire but there is no way I want to spend 80k on something I can only get once a month just to get Baldwin fodder
I'd prefer they just retire but there is no way I want to spend 80k on something I can only get once a month just to get Baldwin fodder
I think the imposter bears fit nicely with the theme of NotN, though it'd be nice for players with tons of bears to be able to melt them down.
I think the imposter bears fit nicely with the theme of NotN, though it'd be nice for players with tons of bears to be able to melt them down.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
If there was an option for no more bears, ever, at all, good-bye, that is what I would choose. i am so tired of the bears
If there was an option for no more bears, ever, at all, good-bye, that is what I would choose. i am so tired of the bears
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91