Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 127 128
Happy anniversary everyone!

So much more fun in the years to come~
Happy anniversary everyone!

So much more fun in the years to come~
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Love that you can use a skin too whilst dressing your deres ^_^
Love that you can use a skin too whilst dressing your deres ^_^
Stunning update! I for one am really glad to see the concept of a dressing room make it into the game, as it'll really help me in planning a dragon's appearance not just through outfits, but also seeing what skins might look like under apparel as well, which is immensely useful! I also adore the look and variety of colours in the new sage gear, right up my street. :) It's evident that a lot of time and hard work has gone into this update--so thank you admins, for this and for keeping FR going so strong! I hope to be here for many years to come. :)
Stunning update! I for one am really glad to see the concept of a dressing room make it into the game, as it'll really help me in planning a dragon's appearance not just through outfits, but also seeing what skins might look like under apparel as well, which is immensely useful! I also adore the look and variety of colours in the new sage gear, right up my street. :) It's evident that a lot of time and hard work has gone into this update--so thank you admins, for this and for keeping FR going so strong! I hope to be here for many years to come. :)
Applause all around!!!
Applause all around!!!
Check in with Ren
Boop the Snoot!
Tea with Gem
_______ The Seamount
_______ Snacks and Sweets
Happy day to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Flight Rising... Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy day to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Flight Rising... Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
Congratulations :)
Congratulations :)
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
LOVING the sage apparel!
LOVING the sage apparel!
Gosh you guys are so awesome!
Gosh you guys are so awesome!
Happy four years!!! Hope there're lots more!

I LOVE the sage apparel!!
Happy four years!!! Hope there're lots more!

I LOVE the sage apparel!!
hc7MLaK.png
Amazing news! Happy holiday to all!
Amazing news! Happy holiday to all!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 127 128