Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Petals: A New Primary Gene!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
[quote name="Hazelaar" date=2016-04-14 18:59:29] OMG [img]http://i.imgur.com/5GaKIgp.gif[/img] [/quote] exacTLY
Hazelaar wrote on 2016-04-14:
OMG

5GaKIgp.gif

exacTLY
sdSRvlV.png
Yayy, the dragons look so cute!
Yayy, the dragons look so cute!
mqdefault.jpg
Beautiful! These are just stunning!
Beautiful! These are just stunning!
Breed. Sell. Expand. Feel free to follow me on Instagram, @caeyotea
I will draw your dragons for exchange of currency. Message me on insta for more info.
SO BOOTIFUL!
SO BOOTIFUL!
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
PETALS ARE SO PRETTY I AM SO EXCITED!!!
PETALS ARE SO PRETTY I AM SO EXCITED!!!
1035.png16251.png16253.png16252.png16254.png1034.png
This is really exciting!
This is really exciting!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Lovely
Lovely
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
petalssss!!!
petalssss!!!
0AniMUO.gif blair
he/they
FR +3
Wishlist lesbian.png
I mean, I can't grind in Coli on my home computer (just at work, on breaks), but I kind of really like the idea of other ways of getting genes? So I'm pretty okay with a Coli-exclusive gene.

And, I mean...you can buy it in the AH. Will it be expensive? Yeah, probably. But probably not any more expensive than buying a Gem Gene in the AH (once the initial fervor calms down).

Let's face it--there are lots of things on this site that it's just not possible for the average user to get. Imperial Scrolls, for example. Only people who were in on FR from the beginning and backed a kickstarter could get one. So Imps are the one dragon where if you have a Dream Dragon in mind, you have to find the colors AND the breed. Even gem genes really aren't as readily available to users who can't spend HOURS on FR, or hand over Real Money.

Basically, pretty much everything on FR is great for some users, and less ideal for others. It's a trade-off, usually. But just because something isn't great for you personally doesn't mean the system is broken.

That, and hopefully they will fix Coli to be a bit more accessible. I'm sure staff is taking everything they can into account.
I mean, I can't grind in Coli on my home computer (just at work, on breaks), but I kind of really like the idea of other ways of getting genes? So I'm pretty okay with a Coli-exclusive gene.

And, I mean...you can buy it in the AH. Will it be expensive? Yeah, probably. But probably not any more expensive than buying a Gem Gene in the AH (once the initial fervor calms down).

Let's face it--there are lots of things on this site that it's just not possible for the average user to get. Imperial Scrolls, for example. Only people who were in on FR from the beginning and backed a kickstarter could get one. So Imps are the one dragon where if you have a Dream Dragon in mind, you have to find the colors AND the breed. Even gem genes really aren't as readily available to users who can't spend HOURS on FR, or hand over Real Money.

Basically, pretty much everything on FR is great for some users, and less ideal for others. It's a trade-off, usually. But just because something isn't great for you personally doesn't mean the system is broken.

That, and hopefully they will fix Coli to be a bit more accessible. I'm sure staff is taking everything they can into account.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
I adore how petal looks on fem guardians. <3 I might buy gems just for it..
I adore how petal looks on fem guardians. <3 I might buy gems just for it..
182354.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76