Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Petals: A New Primary Gene!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COLI GENES HOLY- keep it pg
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COLI GENES HOLY- keep it pg
BPIP2sU.png
Man, someone actually voted for Python and Morph to be Coli drops? O__o While the idea sounds fun in theory, with the way Coli drop rates are now, these will likely turn out to be rare and expensive genes. Well, maybe if the drop rates change for the better these genes will become more accessible... if that's the case, then great. :P

The rest of the update is pure win, a wonderful gene and some fantastic items and familiars! <3

Man, someone actually voted for Python and Morph to be Coli drops? O__o While the idea sounds fun in theory, with the way Coli drop rates are now, these will likely turn out to be rare and expensive genes. Well, maybe if the drop rates change for the better these genes will become more accessible... if that's the case, then great. :P

The rest of the update is pure win, a wonderful gene and some fantastic items and familiars! <3

KVbkgOZ.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
SO COOL!!!
SO COOL!!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
Good god, at the people complaining it'll be a while til morph and python. Are you people never satisfied with ANYTHING?
Good god, at the people complaining it'll be a while til morph and python. Are you people never satisfied with ANYTHING?
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
SCREEEE im so excited!! i took a little break and i'm so so so happy to come back to petals!!
SCREEEE im so excited!! i took a little break and i'm so so so happy to come back to petals!!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
at long last! the wait is finally over
those protobeasts look pretty cute too
at long last! the wait is finally over
those protobeasts look pretty cute too
tumblr_inline_oau8nhaSEQ1soemy4_100.png Clan Covenshroom
Leave Your Past Behind
Clan Head: Rusorth
All Witches Welcome
tumblr_inline_oau8nhIHTn1soemy4_100.png
@Catpuccino @Frayta I love both your comments, sums up my sentiments exactly. A+ to you both. :)
@Catpuccino @Frayta I love both your comments, sums up my sentiments exactly. A+ to you both. :)
excited noises
excited noises
tastefulmarketing.gif
These are so rad!
These are so rad!
I'm actually more excited about the geodes than anything else. XP All the amethyst geodes...ALL of them. I have found yet another thing to hoard...
I'm actually more excited about the geodes than anything else. XP All the amethyst geodes...ALL of them. I have found yet another thing to hoard...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76