Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Petals: A New Primary Gene!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76
IT'S HEEEERE
IT'S HEEEERE
29bc1a28d37550be8f014920de79bd41221cd7ce.png5BsilZ9.pngtUQCJMT.pngPeaberrySmall_zpsmzrgggxe.gif
I new petals would come! :D YAAAS
I new petals would come! :D YAAAS
[quote name="ArynRipley" date=2016-04-15 23:33:08] Rats? Yes! Strange looking Newt Familiars? Even more Yes! Python and Morph will be Coli items? What the holy hell?RNG is a ***** in Coli to some and the demand of the genes will be high I guess. With the current Droprate of rares I would say 1 Mil. per gene minimum -.- I can't say I approve it ( like hell I'll say that) and I honestly hope that the admins will think about a new system (Tokens anyone? Collect tokens and change them for rares) with the coli - I have high hopes in the remake. [/quote] I like the idea of Tokens! Though that would make it kind of a trade system, like with Swipp and Baldwin. Now, being able to trade stuff for genes with Swipp would be AWESOME because eventually those genes would be easy to get :)
ArynRipley wrote on 2016-04-15:
Rats? Yes! Strange looking Newt Familiars? Even more Yes! Python and Morph will be Coli items? What the holy hell?RNG is a ***** in Coli to some and the demand of the genes will be high I guess. With the current Droprate of rares I would say 1 Mil. per gene minimum -.-
I can't say I approve it ( like hell I'll say that) and I honestly hope that the admins will think about a new system (Tokens anyone? Collect tokens and change them for rares) with the coli - I have high hopes in the remake.

I like the idea of Tokens! Though that would make it kind of a trade system, like with Swipp and Baldwin. Now, being able to trade stuff for genes with Swipp would be AWESOME because eventually those genes would be easy to get :)
3012403.png2964627.png6760801.png2944210.png2964628.png

~ Wind Flight ~
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll811mrMAr1qatvb5.gif[/img] Yesss it's happening!!!! I'm already in love with this gene
tumblr_ll811mrMAr1qatvb5.gif

Yesss it's happening!!!! I'm already in love with this gene
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Very purdy! Thanks for the update!
Very purdy! Thanks for the update!
Fire%20Line%20-%20LadyMorwen.png
[quote name="McAlli" date=2016-04-15 19:32:25] [quote name="@VermontVampyre" date=2016-04-15 19:31:49] So does anyone k ow what's in the ghost light chest or no? [/quote] I [i]think [/i]it's 200 treasure [/quote] It is. Got several myself and can confirm.
McAlli wrote on 2016-04-15:
@VermontVampyre wrote on 2016-04-15:
So does anyone k ow what's in the ghost light chest or no?

I think it's 200 treasure

It is. Got several myself and can confirm.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Wonderful!!
Wonderful!!
Petals is my new goal for my dragons and I'm not going to whine about the coli genes even though I absolutely hate the idea right now.

Maybe, just maybe the rewrite will take into account the disabled and maybe the drop rates will be higher. (PLEASE MAKE THE DROP RATES A LITTLE HIGHER) Cause I've never seen an egg or a piece of apparel out of the coli as it is now and I've been here a little over a year now.

Also, the new familiars are the best!
Petals is my new goal for my dragons and I'm not going to whine about the coli genes even though I absolutely hate the idea right now.

Maybe, just maybe the rewrite will take into account the disabled and maybe the drop rates will be higher. (PLEASE MAKE THE DROP RATES A LITTLE HIGHER) Cause I've never seen an egg or a piece of apparel out of the coli as it is now and I've been here a little over a year now.

Also, the new familiars are the best!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
I need Petals for some of my dragons...
I need Petals for some of my dragons...
PQznZys.png
Aaaah! I love Petals ;;
Aaaah! I love Petals ;;
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76