Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 113
such cool updates, i love the Python Gene looks c:
such cool updates, i love the Python Gene looks c:
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
This has probably already been suggested before, but if it hasn't I think it might be a good idea. Maybe have a way to sort food auctions by amount? To make it easier to buy food in bulk?
This has probably already been suggested before, but if it hasn't I think it might be a good idea. Maybe have a way to sort food auctions by amount? To make it easier to buy food in bulk?
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
To give my two cents:
Love the auction house idea! While I don't do any dominance work I have seen lots of people asking for a quicker system. That, and the message center's AH messages being removed is EXCELLENT.

On the python/morph gene (by the way, I love that. I love snakes.) I believe that while setting it to be coli-only would certainly make for greater variety, it would make it difficult for those who could not coli grind. It's very reasonable to say people would be charged extreme prices, seeing as the gene would be as rare as unhatched eggs—which, in themselves, are rather pricey but can be gathered.[/b) So, personally I think BOTH might be pretty interesting; although I wouldn't object to it being a marketplace gene.
To give my two cents:
Love the auction house idea! While I don't do any dominance work I have seen lots of people asking for a quicker system. That, and the message center's AH messages being removed is EXCELLENT.

On the python/morph gene (by the way, I love that. I love snakes.) I believe that while setting it to be coli-only would certainly make for greater variety, it would make it difficult for those who could not coli grind. It's very reasonable to say people would be charged extreme prices, seeing as the gene would be as rare as unhatched eggs—which, in themselves, are rather pricey but can be gathered.[/b) So, personally I think BOTH might be pretty interesting; although I wouldn't object to it being a marketplace gene.
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
Oh my Lord, this is AWESOME!!! I love you, guys, and I love FR, so much for the players here

...as for genes - not everyone have the time to grind coli 24\7. Most people have to go to work \ school \ uni, keep their house, care about their familys. If the gene would be dropping in coli, then it would be costing A TON of tresure\gems at the AH, cause only a few people have time to grind so much. All the others bothered with real life would be left behind. Not fun at all.
That's an IMHO, anyway.
Oh my Lord, this is AWESOME!!! I love you, guys, and I love FR, so much for the players here

...as for genes - not everyone have the time to grind coli 24\7. Most people have to go to work \ school \ uni, keep their house, care about their familys. If the gene would be dropping in coli, then it would be costing A TON of tresure\gems at the AH, cause only a few people have time to grind so much. All the others bothered with real life would be left behind. Not fun at all.
That's an IMHO, anyway.
People here talk as if the gene would be absolutely only available through the coli.

You don't have to grind for it yourself. You don't have to spend millions to buy a scroll. Give it a few weeks or months and hatchlings with those genes will be affordable.

Imp scrolls are not available at all anymore, and yet we have plenty of imps.

Just that not everyone can gene their dragons as they wish would not be the end of the world.
People here talk as if the gene would be absolutely only available through the coli.

You don't have to grind for it yourself. You don't have to spend millions to buy a scroll. Give it a few weeks or months and hatchlings with those genes will be affordable.

Just that not everyone can gene their dragons as they wish would not be the end of the world.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Love the updates! ^^
Love the updates! ^^
mqdefault.jpg
YAAAAAS BOI SO EXCITED YAAAAAAAAAA

We are experiencing some technical difficulties. We will try to calm Lizard down and try again.
YAAAAAS BOI SO EXCITED YAAAAAAAAAA

We are experiencing some technical difficulties. We will try to calm Lizard down and try again.
For those of us who like to collect for their bestiary, can you add a (collected/not collected option for the familiar tab? Please???
For those of us who like to collect for their bestiary, can you add a (collected/not collected option for the familiar tab? Please???
[quote name="rooty" date=2016-03-25 17:21:24] People here talk as if the gene would be absolutely only available through the coli. You don't have to grind for it yourself. You don't have to spend millions to buy a scroll. [i]Give it a few weeks or months and hatchlings with those genes will be affordable.[/i] Imp scrolls are not available at all anymore, and yet we have plenty of imps. Just that not everyone can gene their dragons as they wish would not be the end of the world. [/quote] Everyone should have the equal opportunity to regene their existing dragons, as its a key gameplay feature. Genes should be readily available to [i]everyone[/i], not just people who can coli-grind.
rooty wrote on 2016-03-25:

Everyone should have the equal opportunity to regene their existing dragons, as its a key gameplay feature. Genes should be readily available to everyone, not just people who can coli-grind.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
oh man im so ready for the auction house revamp
oh man im so ready for the auction house revamp
NN9NPXA.png
Tl1dGxE.png
rfNTdyQ.png
jt3PpxV.png YmkjgGR.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 113