Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 112 113
This is great XD
This is great XD
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
All the revamps sound interesting and thank goodness for the elimination of all the AH chatter posts. I'm sure the couriers will find other stuff to do (although getting to hear what they'll do would be fun).

I think the idea of coli drop genes is intriguing. There are a lot of excellent arguments against it, though. Maybe if I had a stronger interest in the genes in question I'd care about my ability to get them, but since I'm meh I'd be fine with them being a rare drop.
All the revamps sound interesting and thank goodness for the elimination of all the AH chatter posts. I'm sure the couriers will find other stuff to do (although getting to hear what they'll do would be fun).

I think the idea of coli drop genes is intriguing. There are a lot of excellent arguments against it, though. Maybe if I had a stronger interest in the genes in question I'd care about my ability to get them, but since I'm meh I'd be fine with them being a rare drop.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
[quote name="multiplicity" date=2016-03-24 11:19:49] Oh btw you forgot to turn 'Click here to read more about this update.' into a link, heh. [/quote] >.> <.< @multiplicity
multiplicity wrote on 2016-03-24:
Oh btw you forgot to turn 'Click here to read more about this update.' into a link, heh.

>.>
<.<

@multiplicity
*excited yelling*!!!!!!!!!!!
*excited yelling*!!!!!!!!!!!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Ooh, cool.
Ooh, cool.
SCREAMING AT HOW EXCITING THE AH REVAMP IS GOING TO BE. I'M PUMPED. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US.

*hugs the admin team*

*gives them all a cookie and shoos them back to coding*
SCREAMING AT HOW EXCITING THE AH REVAMP IS GOING TO BE. I'M PUMPED. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US.

*hugs the admin team*

*gives them all a cookie and shoos them back to coding*
Oooh really excited for the AH revamp!

I do have a question/suggestion though.
When searching for dragons, you can currently search for one color at a time for each part (primary, secondary, tert color).
But wouldn't it be awesome to have some sort of tack-boxes so we can search for a color range, rather than 1 color at the time?

It would be soooooo handy. I often search for particular color range combinations, but it can take ages having to look for each individual color combination. Are you planning on implementing something like this in the new Auction House?
Oooh really excited for the AH revamp!

I do have a question/suggestion though.
When searching for dragons, you can currently search for one color at a time for each part (primary, secondary, tert color).
But wouldn't it be awesome to have some sort of tack-boxes so we can search for a color range, rather than 1 color at the time?

It would be soooooo handy. I often search for particular color range combinations, but it can take ages having to look for each individual color combination. Are you planning on implementing something like this in the new Auction House?
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
I mean, it's not a bad idea to add it to the coli. People can sell in once they get it, and maybe if you'd increase the drop a bit?
I mean, it's not a bad idea to add it to the coli. People can sell in once they get it, and maybe if you'd increase the drop a bit?
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I voted for the new genes to drop in the Coliseum, it'd be awesome to see those as a nice surprise while leveling fodder! I'm all for having more lucrative items drop as loot. :) Though at the same time, I feel that Coli-exclusive genes would have been better suited as loot post recode, to ensure everyone has a fair shot at them. That Coli is one hell of a resource hog!

Otherwise, I'm so very excited about this Auction House recode!! I never imagined that you guys would actually decide to eliminate the use of PMs. It'll make things so much easier!

Thank you for a wonderful WotW. <3
I voted for the new genes to drop in the Coliseum, it'd be awesome to see those as a nice surprise while leveling fodder! I'm all for having more lucrative items drop as loot. :) Though at the same time, I feel that Coli-exclusive genes would have been better suited as loot post recode, to ensure everyone has a fair shot at them. That Coli is one hell of a resource hog!

Otherwise, I'm so very excited about this Auction House recode!! I never imagined that you guys would actually decide to eliminate the use of PMs. It'll make things so much easier!

Thank you for a wonderful WotW. <3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I had been hoping for a new WotW, and this didn't disappoint. So excited to hear about the AH updates, have been longing for search options for RTB and adults, so this couldn't be better! :D

I agree the ability to pick a colour range would be ideal, especially with the expanded colour wheel pending!
I had been hoping for a new WotW, and this didn't disappoint. So excited to hear about the AH updates, have been longing for search options for RTB and adults, so this couldn't be better! :D

I agree the ability to pick a colour range would be ideal, especially with the expanded colour wheel pending!
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifeaee3fde-4802-11e7-8b7c-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifeaee3fde-4802-11e7-8b7c-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 112 113