Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, March 2016
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113
It's really nice to know staff actually hears us!! These updates will be great
It's really nice to know staff actually hears us!! These updates will be great
These sound awesome!

One thing I'd really like, though (well, two things, really), is some sort of control for the flight-specific AH so that it's harder for people to take advantage of goodwill towards flightmates, or at least not more than once. Possibly the ability to see who bought something that you sold in-flight with the follow-up of an Element AH block list? Anything being sold on the general AH would be fair game as always, but this would help prevent, say, somebody buying cheap fodder meant to be exalted to one god and reselling them to people in another flight during a heated battle. And you would be able to see at a glance who bought the dragon, and if you check it later and it's been exalted to the wrong deity, well, you now know that if you don't block them, they're probably going to keep sending stuff OOF.

Similarly, this would cut down on people's ability to scam when receiving items intended to be used and then reselling them instead, because you'd be able to go "no, this person can't keep buying my flight-specific stuff anymore" if you noticed fishy business going on.
These sound awesome!

One thing I'd really like, though (well, two things, really), is some sort of control for the flight-specific AH so that it's harder for people to take advantage of goodwill towards flightmates, or at least not more than once. Possibly the ability to see who bought something that you sold in-flight with the follow-up of an Element AH block list? Anything being sold on the general AH would be fair game as always, but this would help prevent, say, somebody buying cheap fodder meant to be exalted to one god and reselling them to people in another flight during a heated battle. And you would be able to see at a glance who bought the dragon, and if you check it later and it's been exalted to the wrong deity, well, you now know that if you don't block them, they're probably going to keep sending stuff OOF.

Similarly, this would cut down on people's ability to scam when receiving items intended to be used and then reselling them instead, because you'd be able to go "no, this person can't keep buying my flight-specific stuff anymore" if you noticed fishy business going on.
Omg I am SO STOKED for those Auction House updates. I've been dying for an age limiter on AH dragons!

And those new genes, holy crap *u*
Omg I am SO STOKED for those Auction House updates. I've been dying for an age limiter on AH dragons!

And those new genes, holy crap *u*
OUvnFRA.png
I love you guys ;--; These announcements are perfect.
I love you guys ;--; These announcements are perfect.
This sounds so awesome! Can't wait for those new search features in the AH. *-*
Thank you guys~~
This sounds so awesome! Can't wait for those new search features in the AH. *-*
Thank you guys~~
cool, I'm excited about the ah revamp! i think the new search options'll be very convenient. also, as others have mentioned, a color range search would be a good idea.
cool, I'm excited about the ah revamp! i think the new search options'll be very convenient. also, as others have mentioned, a color range search would be a good idea.
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Holy smokes, this sounds awesome. Everything here looks great! I love the player feedback opportunities and responses.
Holy smokes, this sounds awesome. Everything here looks great! I love the player feedback opportunities and responses.
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
[quote name="Kiulani" date=2016-03-24 11:32:17] [quote name="TheMeatloafQueen" date=2016-03-24 11:30:36] [quote name="Runo" date=2016-03-24 10:34:16] [quote name="Temmith" date=2016-03-24 10:24:06] I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands. Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp. [/quote] Ditto! I'd love this feature in Dragon Search too. Honestly I'd love some kind of advanced search or even simple query language that also let you search for multiple breeds/genes, or exclude certain breeds/genes. [/quote] ^I second all of this. My bf and I have discussed how incredible it would be to be able to search specific color ranges for quite a long time, the same goes with an 'advanced' search to include/exclude certain breeds or genes. [/quote] [/quote] I would also really enjoy this option!
Kiulani wrote on 2016-03-24:
TheMeatloafQueen wrote on 2016-03-24:
Runo wrote on 2016-03-24:
Temmith wrote on 2016-03-24:
I think one of parameters for searching dragons in AH should be by color ranges, if possible. If I just want something in a blue range (primary) and brown range (secondary), it's currently an exhausting process to search through all possible combinations. I can't imagine how much harder it will be once the color range expands.

Otherwise, very pleased with an AH revamp.

Ditto! I'd love this feature in Dragon Search too. Honestly I'd love some kind of advanced search or even simple query language that also let you search for multiple breeds/genes, or exclude certain breeds/genes.

^I second all of this. My bf and I have discussed how incredible it would be to be able to search specific color ranges for quite a long time, the same goes with an 'advanced' search to include/exclude certain breeds or genes.

I would also really enjoy this option!
I love the AH revamp! Finally! So badly needed.

I don't really want the genes to drop in the coli, I'd rather buy them, but I won't complain either way. I'm super stoked about the AH!
I love the AH revamp! Finally! So badly needed.

I don't really want the genes to drop in the coli, I'd rather buy them, but I won't complain either way. I'm super stoked about the AH!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Aequorin

I love this update, but I would also like to input that we need to have an actual AUCTION house. Right now this is just "market house" not auction house.

We need to have the option to put up our dragons for actual auction. It would be nice to have parameters for "Starting Bid" "Minimum Bid Increment" and "auto buy"

The auction would also alert anyone that was outbid last, such as the way that eBay does, perhaps? It would be a lot easier and safer to have an option in the game that can facilitate actual auctions instead of trying to run auction threads as the only means of auctioning dragons.

While sales threads and auction threads could and would still happen, we really need the auction house to be able to AUCTION not just flat sale everything.

That's my two cents.
@Aequorin

I love this update, but I would also like to input that we need to have an actual AUCTION house. Right now this is just "market house" not auction house.

We need to have the option to put up our dragons for actual auction. It would be nice to have parameters for "Starting Bid" "Minimum Bid Increment" and "auto buy"

The auction would also alert anyone that was outbid last, such as the way that eBay does, perhaps? It would be a lot easier and safer to have an option in the game that can facilitate actual auctions instead of trying to run auction threads as the only means of auctioning dragons.

While sales threads and auction threads could and would still happen, we really need the auction house to be able to AUCTION not just flat sale everything.

That's my two cents.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 112 113