Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair and Gathering Expansions!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
????
????
OcuEUQj.png
[item=searing bunny] [item=extinguished bunny] [color=#585c4f] Wait, why were these not called Searing Snackalope and Extinguished Snackalope?
Searing Bunny
Extinguished Bunny

Wait, why were these not called Searing Snackalope and Extinguished Snackalope?
Aww these Jackalopes are really cute. I love that they come in extinguished and searing forms.

Hayley ^_^ the White Fern Wind Clan
Aww these Jackalopes are really cute. I love that they come in extinguished and searing forms.

Hayley ^_^ the White Fern Wind Clan
Quick questions about the gathering reveals, are you going to reveal everything at once when someone hits 30 or with each level we gain seperately? Also if it more towards the first we will still be able to get these things even before they are revealed not have to wait? I know personally I will be hitting 26 in digging right after the new day starts so curious how it's going down.
Quick questions about the gathering reveals, are you going to reveal everything at once when someone hits 30 or with each level we gain seperately? Also if it more towards the first we will still be able to get these things even before they are revealed not have to wait? I know personally I will be hitting 26 in digging right after the new day starts so curious how it's going down.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Same here. I just hit level 26 myself on Digging.
Same here. I just hit level 26 myself on Digging.
The Jackalope reminds me of Red Dead Redemption XD
The Jackalope reminds me of Red Dead Redemption XD
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
I am super excited and highly impressed! This is amazing! :D
I am super excited and highly impressed! This is amazing! :D
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
@undel I know there was a massive lair change but I was wondering, cause you can only get so many slots open, would there be a slight change in price for lair expands? I'm already up to page seven and 350000 treasure starts to get hard to work on and when I get close it ends up being spent on the monthly festive favors.
@undel I know there was a massive lair change but I was wondering, cause you can only get so many slots open, would there be a slight change in price for lair expands? I'm already up to page seven and 350000 treasure starts to get hard to work on and when I get close it ends up being spent on the monthly festive favors.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Now we just need to lower the cost of lair expansions......Or some kind of way to trade out gems for treasure
Now we just need to lower the cost of lair expansions......Or some kind of way to trade out gems for treasure
small_skin_accent_banner_by_kaykitty1405-d9armdz.png small_hatchery_banner_by_kaykitty1405-d9armdm.png
***~~~~~~~~Click the banners!!!~~~~~~~~***
Let's do this lightning. Beat the rest in gathering while we are lowest in exalting. use duke's leveling guide to get food instead! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
Let's do this lightning. Beat the rest in gathering while we are lowest in exalting. use duke's leveling guide to get food instead! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54