Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair and Gathering Expansions!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
[quote]Forum thread titles now display in the browser's title bar, allowing them to show up in bookmarks.[/quote] THANK you. This will make it SO. Much. Easier. To find what I need in all my FliRi bookmarks. Also, new familiars YAY.
Quote:
Forum thread titles now display in the browser's title bar, allowing them to show up in bookmarks.

THANK you. This will make it SO. Much. Easier. To find what I need in all my FliRi bookmarks.

Also, new familiars YAY.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Previews for the skins ain't working. Help?

(I'm sure this has already been asked...)
Previews for the skins ain't working. Help?

(I'm sure this has already been asked...)
m2utnBV.png
And on your left you'll see the only unemployed person in the entire Lightning flight.
(If you respond to me, please ping! No posting history is a drag, man.)
[quote name="ThistleChaser" date=2015-08-22 21:01:13] @EarthTiger " Lair expansion is something that is necessary to every user, and to have it become something almost impossible to achieve..." It's far, far, far from "almost impossible" to increase your lair. Earn money, put it in your vault, do not take it out for any reason other than lair expansions, no exceptions. That's what I did, so when these new expansions came out? I was able to buy every single one of them... and I still have half the money I had originally saved. It's no more impossible than anything else. [/quote] THIS. Exactly this. It is not necessary...and if you're fussing about the 20k you could get from a single properly bred dragon sale....then OMG you'd choke at the millions I just spent without even being fussed by it. And YES, even the sets of slots that you pay a million plus for...they're only five slots at a time, because that's the increments the lair increases in. It's fair, it's part of the game. [i][redacted][/i] ------- [i]Redacted by Gaia; [b]Be respectful to forum members[/b] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]
ThistleChaser wrote on 2015-08-22:
@EarthTiger " Lair expansion is something that is necessary to every user, and to have it become something almost impossible to achieve..."

It's far, far, far from "almost impossible" to increase your lair. Earn money, put it in your vault, do not take it out for any reason other than lair expansions, no exceptions. That's what I did, so when these new expansions came out? I was able to buy every single one of them... and I still have half the money I had originally saved.

It's no more impossible than anything else.

THIS. Exactly this. It is not necessary...and if you're fussing about the 20k you could get from a single properly bred dragon sale....then OMG you'd choke at the millions I just spent without even being fussed by it. And YES, even the sets of slots that you pay a million plus for...they're only five slots at a time, because that's the increments the lair increases in. It's fair, it's part of the game. [redacted]

Redacted by Gaia; Be respectful to forum members - Forum Code of Conduct
WOOPWOOP
WOOPWOOP
OMG THEYRE SO TINY!! Thank you for adding more normal/fire opponents before flameforgers!
OMG THEYRE SO TINY!! Thank you for adding more normal/fire opponents before flameforgers!
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
[quote name="Renessa47" date=2015-08-22 08:52:05] Have you also fixed the loot table problems with higher levels of gathering? Because otherwise this is the worst update you could have chosen to make to that portion of the site. [/quote] This. I was not excited at all to see the gathering levels update; I was rather disappointed, actually.
Renessa47 wrote on 2015-08-22:
Have you also fixed the loot table problems with higher levels of gathering? Because otherwise this is the worst update you could have chosen to make to that portion of the site.

This. I was not excited at all to see the gathering levels update; I was rather disappointed, actually.
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-08-21 22:58:00] [*][b]Shale Thresher[/b] no longer drop Shale. [*][b]Citrine Cave Jewel[/b] no longer drop Panther Anole. [b]Emerald Cave Jewel[/b] no longer drop Shiny Anole. [*][b]Cockatrice[/b] have a reduced drop rate on Delicate Bat Wing. [b]Basilisk[/b] have a reduced drop rate on Meaty Bat Wing. [/quote] How ironic that the very next day we need shale for a holiday skin. I wonder what we'll need bat wings and anoles for in the near future?
Undel wrote on 2015-08-21:
[*]Shale Thresher no longer drop Shale.
[*]Citrine Cave Jewel no longer drop Panther Anole. Emerald Cave Jewel no longer drop Shiny Anole.
[*]Cockatrice have a reduced drop rate on Delicate Bat Wing. Basilisk have a reduced drop rate on Meaty Bat Wing.

How ironic that the very next day we need shale for a holiday skin. I wonder what we'll need bat wings and anoles for in the near future?
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
MORE LAIR SPACE AAAAA
MORE LAIR SPACE AAAAA
wzRAAhQ.png
how come the bio tail has a check box but the glowing tail doesn't?
how come the bio tail has a check box but the glowing tail doesn't?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
does the increase in the cap on gathering mean everyone has to gain levels once again in order to get any chests? I literally just got to level 25 the night before this update and was so happy that I could finally start digging for chests, but now with the level cap changed, does this mean so did the level for chest digging?
does the increase in the cap on gathering mean everyone has to gain levels once again in order to get any chests? I literally just got to level 25 the night before this update and was so happy that I could finally start digging for chests, but now with the level cap changed, does this mean so did the level for chest digging?
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54