Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
:D
:D
As much as I do not like the animation and eagerly look forward to toggling them off. I do have to say I absolutely love the animation on the Petal Jumper and Budwing Morpho's wings, that blur effect is terrific!
As much as I do not like the animation and eagerly look forward to toggling them off. I do have to say I absolutely love the animation on the Petal Jumper and Budwing Morpho's wings, that blur effect is terrific!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I love the Ultramel Amphithere ! A friend (who plays also FR) have the same snake, in real and he is too cute ! :3

But...
These new creatures are too strong for their level, right ?

I can easy defeat the creatures in Harpy's Roost (lvl 21-22coliseum) with my dragons (2 lvl 23, 1 lvl 5), but defeat those creatures in a lvl 19 coliseum venue is very hard, and often impossible !
are you sure this is a lvl 19 coliseum, and not a level 23-24 or more ?
I love the Ultramel Amphithere ! A friend (who plays also FR) have the same snake, in real and he is too cute ! :3

But...

I can easy defeat the creatures in Harpy's Roost (lvl 21-22coliseum) with my dragons (2 lvl 23, 1 lvl 5), but defeat those creatures in a lvl 19 coliseum venue is very hard, and often impossible !
34ycjkj.gif dXwjHZS.png e7vT7tZ.gifWMCEgD8.pngp8VaGaT.gif
Tropics themed coli level and familiars? Awesome.

Also the amphitheres are adorable.
Tropics themed coli level and familiars? Awesome.

Also the amphitheres are adorable.
[quote name="aujeanpas" date=2015-05-09 23:10:53] I love the Ultramel Amphithere ! A friend (who plays also FR) have the same snake, in real and he is too cute ! :3 But... These new creatures are too strong for their level, right ? I can easy defeat the creatures in Harpy's Roost (lvl 21-22coliseum) with my dragons (2 lvl 23, 1 lvl 5), but defeat those creatures in a lvl 19 coliseum venue is very hard, and often impossible ! are you sure this is a lvl 19 coliseum, and not a level 23-24 or more ? [/quote] I think the monsters are appropriately statted. I had no issue with two level 19s and a level 16. I was even able to defeat back to back bosses with that team. It was a bit trickier when I used the two level 19s and an exalt fodder but I was still able to handle the venue (although I did refresh every time a boss appeared when i had an exaltling along for the ride)
aujeanpas wrote on 2015-05-09:

But...

I think the monsters are appropriately statted. I had no issue with two level 19s and a level 16. I was even able to defeat back to back bosses with that team. It was a bit trickier when I used the two level 19s and an exalt fodder but I was still able to handle the venue (although I did refresh every time a boss appeared when i had an exaltling along for the ride)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I started to loose my interest in the Coli again and just now this arrives. What a coincidence XD
Absolutely amazing look for all the Familiars and Loot.
I'm happily gonna test and fight all it got out from this venue :D
I started to loose my interest in the Coli again and just now this arrives. What a coincidence XD
Absolutely amazing look for all the Familiars and Loot.
I'm happily gonna test and fight all it got out from this venue :D
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
omg I love the colors.
omg I love the colors.
I NEED that amphithere
I NEED that amphithere
BiXaltQ.gif
aaaaaahh pretty new items
aaaaaahh pretty new items
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Did the site just crash for anyone else? Or is it just me?
Did the site just crash for anyone else? Or is it just me?
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61