Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rainsong Jungle
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Gaia
Meaning I haven't been able to get one after hours of grinding. xD It's like they don't exist.
@Gaia
Meaning I haven't been able to get one after hours of grinding. xD It's like they don't exist.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Ahh I see what you mean, @ShinopaThyme! Well I can assure you they do exist! ^_^ I've managed to get all of them, except the overcharged silverbeast. Some I have doubles, some I traded for. I even pulled a manticore screamer from Pinkerton's Plundering Pile this morning! c: So don't give up! You'll find them soon, I'm sure! ^_^
Ahh I see what you mean, @ShinopaThyme! Well I can assure you they do exist! ^_^ I've managed to get all of them, except the overcharged silverbeast. Some I have doubles, some I traded for. I even pulled a manticore screamer from Pinkerton's Plundering Pile this morning! c: So don't give up! You'll find them soon, I'm sure! ^_^
Love the Familiars!!!! So cute and colorful!
Love the Familiars!!!! So cute and colorful!
@Gaia Ahh that explains it! Thanks!
@Gaia Ahh that explains it! Thanks!
I want an Ultramel soooo bad! Yay!
I want an Ultramel soooo bad! Yay!
exorcism.png
Awesome *w*
Awesome *w*
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@ShinopaThyme me neither! I've been grinding for days and I haven't gotten anything besides food and trinkets. :(
@ShinopaThyme me neither! I've been grinding for days and I haven't gotten anything besides food and trinkets. :(
I'm loving the new winged snake and birds.
I'm loving the new winged snake and birds.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61