Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@kadathem
Oh no, thank you!! I- didn't realize that? Silly me! But thank you for clearing that up for me :)
@kadathem
Oh no, thank you!! I- didn't realize that? Silly me! But thank you for clearing that up for me :)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I really like the proposed look of the new Glimmer tertiary gene, but I feel like it should be even shinier, like Crystal and Facet.
I really like the proposed look of the new Glimmer tertiary gene, but I feel like it should be even shinier, like Crystal and Facet.

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
I second @Justarius; Glimmer should be a tad shinier. Maybe if you guys added some white highlights in addition to the colored ones?
I second @Justarius; Glimmer should be a tad shinier. Maybe if you guys added some white highlights in addition to the colored ones?
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
@Aequorin

The survey is wonky. It automatically lists thing top to bottom as 1-3 and 1-4 and I can't change the numbers. The first option's always one regardless of what number I select, and the survey automatically fills in the rest of answers in numerical order and I can't change those either.

I don't know if it's the survey or if its my computer or what, but either way it's not working for me.
@Aequorin

The survey is wonky. It automatically lists thing top to bottom as 1-3 and 1-4 and I can't change the numbers. The first option's always one regardless of what number I select, and the survey automatically fills in the rest of answers in numerical order and I can't change those either.

I don't know if it's the survey or if its my computer or what, but either way it's not working for me.
The new genes will have a good amount of time between them right??? I really want all of them so I'd like to not go broke
The new genes will have a good amount of time between them right??? I really want all of them so I'd like to not go broke
tumblr_nqcqrtalKg1usg4hlo1_400.png
For those having trouble with the survey automatically filling the numbers :

I had that problem too, but then I tried going from bottom to top, choosing the least favoured option first ( i.e. 3, then 2 and then 1 ) and they would switch positions until they were ordered the way I wanted them to.

I hope that helps.
For those having trouble with the survey automatically filling the numbers :

I had that problem too, but then I tried going from bottom to top, choosing the least favoured option first ( i.e. 3, then 2 and then 1 ) and they would switch positions until they were ordered the way I wanted them to.

I hope that helps.
I personally don't think anything should come back from retirement. If you miss a holiday, then you miss the items involved. It rewards players who are active and newer players have something to strive for. Nothing is impossible to achieve and making something from a holiday come back from retirement makes it a lot less special.

I personally have fun trying to collect all of the old familiars and items and have worked really hard in my goals to get the old items I currently stocked up.
I personally don't think anything should come back from retirement. If you miss a holiday, then you miss the items involved. It rewards players who are active and newer players have something to strive for. Nothing is impossible to achieve and making something from a holiday come back from retirement makes it a lot less special.

I personally have fun trying to collect all of the old familiars and items and have worked really hard in my goals to get the old items I currently stocked up.
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
I can't wait for the new game and also SKYDANCER LORE!! (I hope they're from Wind ; v ; )
I can't wait for the new game and also SKYDANCER LORE!! (I hope they're from Wind ; v ; )
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
I'm still excited about this stuff.
I'm still excited about this stuff.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
I'd rather everything retire. I want new items to come out. Honestly the only thing I was pleased with were the Bears this year, most of the apparel was disappointing, and last month's was so obviously copy pasted onto every breed it pained me.
I'd rather everything retire. I want new items to come out. Honestly the only thing I was pleased with were the Bears this year, most of the apparel was disappointing, and last month's was so obviously copy pasted onto every breed it pained me.
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66