Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I agree with the users on this thread that are saying to not bring back retired items, because it is a special reward that should only be given to those who were around for said festival. How would these items be brought back as well? I would rather have new things every year than recycled ones, and I think these items should only be festival exclusive too. It also means users will have to grind towards the ones selling that we had to grind for during the festival. (But to the new gene and apparel set choices, I am excited!)
I agree with the users on this thread that are saying to not bring back retired items, because it is a special reward that should only be given to those who were around for said festival. How would these items be brought back as well? I would rather have new things every year than recycled ones, and I think these items should only be festival exclusive too. It also means users will have to grind towards the ones selling that we had to grind for during the festival. (But to the new gene and apparel set choices, I am excited!)
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
I want everything to retire too. I already have to face the fact that I won't be able to afford the sprites, and it isn't fair to me or any others that have played the game so far since to have new comers to get these items when we save them up for rarity.
I want everything to retire too. I already have to face the fact that I won't be able to afford the sprites, and it isn't fair to me or any others that have played the game so far since to have new comers to get these items when we save them up for rarity.
Check out my dragons for sale! (~15kT each).
When will Glimmer come? I'm so excited!!!
When will Glimmer come? I'm so excited!!!
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
@Aequorin

Hey just wondering, will we be able to get some closure on whether or not there's going to be an option to retire all items or not? A quick count was about 75 people on this thread expressing negative opinions about not having that option with the other majority of comments not really saying anything about if it was good or bad. So I guess it'd be nice to have this addressed and closed up for good, like just a simple yes or no I guess?
@Aequorin

Hey just wondering, will we be able to get some closure on whether or not there's going to be an option to retire all items or not? A quick count was about 75 people on this thread expressing negative opinions about not having that option with the other majority of comments not really saying anything about if it was good or bad. So I guess it'd be nice to have this addressed and closed up for good, like just a simple yes or no I guess?
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky: it has been confirmed by Aequorin that the poll for this year will not change, but the options for retirement may be reviewed for the next years (2016-2017 and onwards)
@Dursky: it has been confirmed by Aequorin that the poll for this year will not change, but the options for retirement may be reviewed for the next years (2016-2017 and onwards)
Glimmer looks amazing.... Impressed
Glimmer looks amazing.... Impressed
can't wait for glimmer accent!
can't wait for glimmer accent!
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
I'd like to voice my displeasure for returning familiars.
Sure, I'll bet everyone wants their hands on a Light Sprite ... but really, we can only ever use 1 copy of any familiar. It would be an enormous letdown to show up on the next festival to find they're offering a familiar you already have (plus apparel you already have several copies of? a crushing diappointment!).
As the trend of seeing the same items you already have carries on, the excitement for festivals soon starts to fade and they eventually become just a low, trivial part of the game that you don't even care to participate in anymore.
EDIT: Once in a blue moon might be alright, to resaturate the market with items that are incredibly inflated in price (hello again, Light Sprite). But to make it a permanent feature would not be in anyone's favor.
I'd like to voice my displeasure for returning familiars.
Sure, I'll bet everyone wants their hands on a Light Sprite ... but really, we can only ever use 1 copy of any familiar. It would be an enormous letdown to show up on the next festival to find they're offering a familiar you already have (plus apparel you already have several copies of? a crushing diappointment!).
As the trend of seeing the same items you already have carries on, the excitement for festivals soon starts to fade and they eventually become just a low, trivial part of the game that you don't even care to participate in anymore.
EDIT: Once in a blue moon might be alright, to resaturate the market with items that are incredibly inflated in price (hello again, Light Sprite). But to make it a permanent feature would not be in anyone's favor.
Is there any ETA to when the poll closes so we can see the results?

I don't think the last poll was open this long. I'm really curious about the results.
Is there any ETA to when the poll closes so we can see the results?

I don't think the last poll was open this long. I'm really curious about the results.
@KingOfThePark

Oh look how pritty the glimmer gene is. (^w^)
@KingOfThePark

Oh look how pritty the glimmer gene is. (^w^)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66